In Pictures: Bayern-bound Pep Guardiola handed a female entourage on a visit to Argentina
- May 3, 2013
Ex-Barcelona coach was in Argentina on Thursday as a publicity event, and the future Bayern Munich coach gave reporters a few soundbites about his current thought on his management plans.
When answering a question about any future return to the Nou Camp, Guardiola replied that everything has a “beginning and an end” and he is “very relaxed” ahead of his move to Munich. “I think it’s a closed chapter. It was a fantastic period in my life, but it’s over.”
With his presser done, Guardiola then made himself available for pictures, at which point a group of dolled-up women crowded around the Spanish coach which seemed to make him a little uncomfortable.
Pictures of Pep Guardiola with his female entourage on a visit to Argentina can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...