In Pictures: Bayern-bound Pep Guardiola handed a female entourage on a visit to Argentina
- May 3, 2013
Ex-Barcelona coach was in Argentina on Thursday as a publicity event, and the future Bayern Munich coach gave reporters a few soundbites about his current thought on his management plans.
When answering a question about any future return to the Nou Camp, Guardiola replied that everything has a “beginning and an end” and he is “very relaxed” ahead of his move to Munich. “I think it’s a closed chapter. It was a fantastic period in my life, but it’s over.”
With his presser done, Guardiola then made himself available for pictures, at which point a group of dolled-up women crowded around the Spanish coach which seemed to make him a little uncomfortable.
Pictures of Pep Guardiola with his female entourage on a visit to Argentina can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi