In Pictures: Bayern-bound Pep Guardiola handed a female entourage on a visit to Argentina
- May 3, 2013
Ex-Barcelona coach was in Argentina on Thursday as a publicity event, and the future Bayern Munich coach gave reporters a few soundbites about his current thought on his management plans.
When answering a question about any future return to the Nou Camp, Guardiola replied that everything has a “beginning and an end” and he is “very relaxed” ahead of his move to Munich. “I think it’s a closed chapter. It was a fantastic period in my life, but it’s over.”
With his presser done, Guardiola then made himself available for pictures, at which point a group of dolled-up women crowded around the Spanish coach which seemed to make him a little uncomfortable.
Pictures of Pep Guardiola with his female entourage on a visit to Argentina can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...