- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
In Pictures: Bayern-bound Pep Guardiola handed a female entourage on a visit to Argentina
- May 3, 2013
Ex-Barcelona coach was in Argentina on Thursday as a publicity event, and the future Bayern Munich coach gave reporters a few soundbites about his current thought on his management plans.
When answering a question about any future return to the Nou Camp, Guardiola replied that everything has a “beginning and an end” and he is “very relaxed” ahead of his move to Munich. “I think it’s a closed chapter. It was a fantastic period in my life, but it’s over.”
With his presser done, Guardiola then made himself available for pictures, at which point a group of dolled-up women crowded around the Spanish coach which seemed to make him a little uncomfortable.
Pictures of Pep Guardiola with his female entourage on a visit to Argentina can be seen below.