In Pictures: Aston Villa release images of their brand new 2013-14 home & away kits
- June 12, 2013
Aston Villa have released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 home and away kits.
The shirts are made by Macron.
The Villains home kit stays true to the claret and blue traditional colours of the Midlanders, with the club claiming “the home shirt retains the traditional look of Villa kits from past eras, closely resembling the shirt worn in the European Cup-winning season of 1981-82.”
As to the away strip, Villa have gone for an interesting four-quarter square design in white and blackcurrant colours.
Pictures of Aston Villa new 2013-14 home & away kits can be seen below together with a video released by the club showcasing their new clobber.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...