In Pictures: Aston Villa release images of their brand new 2013-14 home & away kits
- June 12, 2013
Aston Villa have released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 home and away kits.
The shirts are made by Macron.
The Villains home kit stays true to the claret and blue traditional colours of the Midlanders, with the club claiming “the home shirt retains the traditional look of Villa kits from past eras, closely resembling the shirt worn in the European Cup-winning season of 1981-82.”
As to the away strip, Villa have gone for an interesting four-quarter square design in white and blackcurrant colours.
Pictures of Aston Villa new 2013-14 home & away kits can be seen below together with a video released by the club showcasing their new clobber.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...