In Pictures: Aston Villa release images of their brand new 2013-14 home & away kits
- June 12, 2013
Aston Villa have released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 home and away kits.
The shirts are made by Macron.
The Villains home kit stays true to the claret and blue traditional colours of the Midlanders, with the club claiming “the home shirt retains the traditional look of Villa kits from past eras, closely resembling the shirt worn in the European Cup-winning season of 1981-82.”
As to the away strip, Villa have gone for an interesting four-quarter square design in white and blackcurrant colours.
Pictures of Aston Villa new 2013-14 home & away kits can be seen below together with a video released by the club showcasing their new clobber.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi