- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
In Pictures: Aston Villa release images of their brand new 2013-14 home & away kits
Aston Villa have released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 home and away kits.
The shirts are made by Macron.
The Villains home kit stays true to the claret and blue traditional colours of the Midlanders, with the club claiming “the home shirt retains the traditional look of Villa kits from past eras, closely resembling the shirt worn in the European Cup-winning season of 1981-82.”
As to the away strip, Villa have gone for an interesting four-quarter square design in white and blackcurrant colours.
Pictures of Aston Villa new 2013-14 home & away kits can be seen below together with a video released by the club showcasing their new clobber.
- Updated: June 12, 2013