- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
In Pictures: Aston Villa release images of their brand new 2013-14 home & away kits
- June 12, 2013
Aston Villa have released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 home and away kits.
The shirts are made by Macron.
The Villains home kit stays true to the claret and blue traditional colours of the Midlanders, with the club claiming “the home shirt retains the traditional look of Villa kits from past eras, closely resembling the shirt worn in the European Cup-winning season of 1981-82.”
As to the away strip, Villa have gone for an interesting four-quarter square design in white and blackcurrant colours.
Pictures of Aston Villa new 2013-14 home & away kits can be seen below together with a video released by the club showcasing their new clobber.