- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
In Pictures: An AC Milan banner portrayed Inter as Ned Flanders getting arrested by Chief Wiggum
- February 24, 2013
A brilliant giant banner was spotted in the San Siro on Sunday during during the Milan derby.
Inter Milan recovered from going a goal down in the first half to claw a share of the spoils in the second period, however off the pitch the Nerazzurri were arguably the losers in the banner contest.
Some unknown Rossoneri fans seized upon the universal language which is The Simpsons to mock their city rivals by portraying them as goody-goody Ned Flanders with ‘CN 69′ plastered on his chest. Flanders, however, was having a bad day as he was seen being arrested by the police boob Chief Wiggum.
See the superb AC Milan banner below.