- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
In Pictures: An AC Milan banner portrayed Inter as Ned Flanders getting arrested by Chief Wiggum
- Updated: February 24, 2013
A brilliant giant banner was spotted in the San Siro on Sunday during during the Milan derby.
Inter Milan recovered from going a goal down in the first half to claw a share of the spoils in the second period, however off the pitch the Nerazzurri were arguably the losers in the banner contest.
Some unknown Rossoneri fans seized upon the universal language which is The Simpsons to mock their city rivals by portraying them as goody-goody Ned Flanders with ‘CN 69′ plastered on his chest. Flanders, however, was having a bad day as he was seen being arrested by the police boob Chief Wiggum.
See the superb AC Milan banner below.