In Pictures: An AC Milan banner portrayed Inter as Ned Flanders getting arrested by Chief Wiggum
- February 24, 2013
A brilliant giant banner was spotted in the San Siro on Sunday during during the Milan derby.
Inter Milan recovered from going a goal down in the first half to claw a share of the spoils in the second period, however off the pitch the Nerazzurri were arguably the losers in the banner contest.
Some unknown Rossoneri fans seized upon the universal language which is The Simpsons to mock their city rivals by portraying them as goody-goody Ned Flanders with ‘CN 69′ plastered on his chest. Flanders, however, was having a bad day as he was seen being arrested by the police boob Chief Wiggum.
See the superb AC Milan banner below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi