In Pictures: 41-year-old Henrik Larsson makes his comeback in the Swedish 4th division
- June 19, 2013
Earlier on Wednesday we brought you the news that Swedish legend Henrik Larsson was coming out of retirement for one night only, and now we have the pictures to prove that the awesome did in fact happen.
To recap, four years after he last played a professional football match, Swedish legend Henrik Larsson agreed to turn out for 4th tier outfit Högaborg: a team who have Henrik’s 15-year-old son Jordan Larsson on their books.
We can now update you that Högaborg beat Tenhult 4-2, and Henrik came off the bench for five minutes to play with his son.
A series of images of Henrik Larsson’s wonderful footballing return can be seen below, together with video from the match.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi