In Pictures: 41-year-old Henrik Larsson makes his comeback in the Swedish 4th division
- June 19, 2013
Earlier on Wednesday we brought you the news that Swedish legend Henrik Larsson was coming out of retirement for one night only, and now we have the pictures to prove that the awesome did in fact happen.
To recap, four years after he last played a professional football match, Swedish legend Henrik Larsson agreed to turn out for 4th tier outfit Högaborg: a team who have Henrik’s 15-year-old son Jordan Larsson on their books.
We can now update you that Högaborg beat Tenhult 4-2, and Henrik came off the bench for five minutes to play with his son.
A series of images of Henrik Larsson’s wonderful footballing return can be seen below, together with video from the match.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...