In November 2012 Brendan Rodgers explained how Liverpool will reach the Champions League
With 10 games to go of the 2013/2014 Premier League season Liverpool are second, six points and +34 goal difference ahead of Tottenham in fifth place.
It would be a major surprise were Liverpool not to at least reach the Champions League which would be a major achievement from Brendan Rodgers, who took over at Anfield when they were a mid-table club.
Video has emerged, via the Redmen TV, of Brendan Rodgers describing how Liverpool would reach the Champions League, in November 2012.
Effectively, Rodgers knew he needed more goals in his side, and that Liverpool could not just rely on Luis Suarez.
To date, Liverpool have scored an incredible 73 goals in 28 matches and the signing of Daniel Sturridge looks like an absolute masterstroke!
Plus, you can see why Liverpool fans rate Brendan Rodgers so highly!
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016