In November 2012 Brendan Rodgers explained how Liverpool will reach the Champions League
- March 4, 2014
With 10 games to go of the 2013/2014 Premier League season Liverpool are second, six points and +34 goal difference ahead of Tottenham in fifth place.
It would be a major surprise were Liverpool not to at least reach the Champions League which would be a major achievement from Brendan Rodgers, who took over at Anfield when they were a mid-table club.
Video has emerged, via the Redmen TV, of Brendan Rodgers describing how Liverpool would reach the Champions League, in November 2012.
Effectively, Rodgers knew he needed more goals in his side, and that Liverpool could not just rely on Luis Suarez.
To date, Liverpool have scored an incredible 73 goals in 28 matches and the signing of Daniel Sturridge looks like an absolute masterstroke!
Plus, you can see why Liverpool fans rate Brendan Rodgers so highly!
- ‘Excellent Decision': Brendan Rodgers claims that Benteke’s goal v Bournemo...
- Liverpool have £15million bid accepted for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan [I...
- Jose Mourinho: Rui Faria could be a manager tomorrow, rates him higher than Liverpool...
- Lucas Leiva set to leave Liverpool after being left out of squad to face Stoke [Guardian]
- Brendan Rodgers starts post-match presser with classic Stoke cliche (Video)
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers praises Coutinho after 1-0 win over Stoke (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...