In November 2012 Brendan Rodgers explained how Liverpool will reach the Champions League
With 10 games to go of the 2013/2014 Premier League season Liverpool are second, six points and +34 goal difference ahead of Tottenham in fifth place.
It would be a major surprise were Liverpool not to at least reach the Champions League which would be a major achievement from Brendan Rodgers, who took over at Anfield when they were a mid-table club.
Video has emerged, via the Redmen TV, of Brendan Rodgers describing how Liverpool would reach the Champions League, in November 2012.
Effectively, Rodgers knew he needed more goals in his side, and that Liverpool could not just rely on Luis Suarez.
To date, Liverpool have scored an incredible 73 goals in 28 matches and the signing of Daniel Sturridge looks like an absolute masterstroke!
Plus, you can see why Liverpool fans rate Brendan Rodgers so highly!
Watch Live Stream
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers panned as Celtic beaten by semi-pro Gibraltarian club in UCL qualifier [Tweets]July 12, 2016
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Liverpool keeper Danny Ward was superb as Huddersfield stay top of the Championship (Video)August 28, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge is like Jack Wilshere. They need to perform on the training pitch (Sky Video)August 28, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV talk about rumours of a dramatic bid for Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge (Video)August 28, 2016