In November 2012 Brendan Rodgers explained how Liverpool will reach the Champions League
With 10 games to go of the 2013/2014 Premier League season Liverpool are second, six points and +34 goal difference ahead of Tottenham in fifth place.
It would be a major surprise were Liverpool not to at least reach the Champions League which would be a major achievement from Brendan Rodgers, who took over at Anfield when they were a mid-table club.
Video has emerged, via the Redmen TV, of Brendan Rodgers describing how Liverpool would reach the Champions League, in November 2012.
Effectively, Rodgers knew he needed more goals in his side, and that Liverpool could not just rely on Luis Suarez.
To date, Liverpool have scored an incredible 73 goals in 28 matches and the signing of Daniel Sturridge looks like an absolute masterstroke!
Plus, you can see why Liverpool fans rate Brendan Rodgers so highly!
Watch Live Stream
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers opens talks with Celtic [Sky Sports]May 17th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers unleashes inner Anthony Joshua & takes up boxing (Video)April 29th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Liverpool “very close” to completing €60m deal for Porto star Yacine Brahimi [A Bola]May 25th, 2016