- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
In November 2012 Brendan Rodgers explained how Liverpool will reach the Champions League
With 10 games to go of the 2013/2014 Premier League season Liverpool are second, six points and +34 goal difference ahead of Tottenham in fifth place.
It would be a major surprise were Liverpool not to at least reach the Champions League which would be a major achievement from Brendan Rodgers, who took over at Anfield when they were a mid-table club.
Video has emerged, via the Redmen TV, of Brendan Rodgers describing how Liverpool would reach the Champions League, in November 2012.
Effectively, Rodgers knew he needed more goals in his side, and that Liverpool could not just rely on Luis Suarez.
To date, Liverpool have scored an incredible 73 goals in 28 matches and the signing of Daniel Sturridge looks like an absolute masterstroke!
Plus, you can see why Liverpool fans rate Brendan Rodgers so highly!
- Updated: March 4, 2014