- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
Imoh Ezekiel (Standard Liege) scores after 9 seconds v Genk!
Standard Liege striker Imoh Ezekiel made history in Belgium on Sunday.
The 19-year-old Nigerian claimed Standard Liege’s opener in 9 seconds against Genk, setting them on their way to a 2-0 victory.
Whilst it may be the fastest goal ever scored in Belgium’s Jupiler League – it is quite a few seconds slower than the fastest ever goals scored in the history of the Beautiful Game.
- Updated: August 12, 2013