- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Imoh Ezekiel (Standard Liege) scores after 9 seconds v Genk!
Standard Liege striker Imoh Ezekiel made history in Belgium on Sunday.
The 19-year-old Nigerian claimed Standard Liege’s opener in 9 seconds against Genk, setting them on their way to a 2-0 victory.
Whilst it may be the fastest goal ever scored in Belgium’s Jupiler League – it is quite a few seconds slower than the fastest ever goals scored in the history of the Beautiful Game.
- Updated: August 12, 2013