Imoh Ezekiel (Standard Liege) scores after 9 seconds v Genk!
Standard Liege striker Imoh Ezekiel made history in Belgium on Sunday.
The 19-year-old Nigerian claimed Standard Liege’s opener in 9 seconds against Genk, setting them on their way to a 2-0 victory.
Whilst it may be the fastest goal ever scored in Belgium’s Jupiler League – it is quite a few seconds slower than the fastest ever goals scored in the history of the Beautiful Game.
- Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seconds v Alme...
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Santos Laguna
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht Braunschweig
- Genk’s Christian Kabasele responded to racist chants with a monkey goal celebration v Stand...
- Steven Defour (Anderlecht) hilarious roulette fail against former club Standard [Video]
- Golazo: Anderlecht wunderkid Youri Tielemans scores cracker v Standard Liege [Video]
- A match-fixing investigation may start after Standard v Heerenveen has 4 super soft penalties [Vi...