Images released of new AC Milan kits for the 2014/15 season [Pictures]
- July 4, 2014
Images have been released of the new AC Milan kits for the 2014/15 season.
These pictures, taken from football site Terrace Life, show the home and away kits that Milan will be wearing in the coming season.
Images of the home kit were released earlier in the summer with Keisuke Honda, Nigel de Jong and Stephan El Shaarawy.
Here we can see both home and away kits in full view, the jersey that Pippo Inzaghi’s men will be wearing in Serie A during the legendary striker’s first season at the helm.
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...