- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Images released of new AC Milan kits for the 2014/15 season [Pictures]
Images have been released of the new AC Milan kits for the 2014/15 season.
These pictures, taken from football site Terrace Life, show the home and away kits that Milan will be wearing in the coming season.
Images of the home kit were released earlier in the summer with Keisuke Honda, Nigel de Jong and Stephan El Shaarawy.
Here we can see both home and away kits in full view, the jersey that Pippo Inzaghi’s men will be wearing in Serie A during the legendary striker’s first season at the helm.
- Updated: July 4, 2014