Iker Casillas wins the internet with picture of baby son Martin & Champions League medal
- May 25, 2014
Iker Casillas has a lot to be thankful for after Real Madrid’s 4-1 Champions League final victory over Atletico Madrid.
The Spain goalkeeper was clearly at fault for Diego Godin’s goal but was rescued by his team mates, especially Sergio Ramos who sent the Champions League final to extra time.
In the end though, Casillas, who has never lost to Atletico Madrid in 27 games, had the last laugh – lifting the Champions League trophy for the 10th time in Real Madrid’s history.
And, Casillas became just the third player (after Franz Beckenbauer and Didier Deschamps) to hold aloft as captain the World Cup, Euros and Champions League.
Casillas has been busy on Instagram since lifting the Champions League trophy.
See the awesome picture of his son Martin above – which has “won the internet” – and below is a video from the Real Madrid bus parade in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Tottenham & Arsenal are two of seven teams who have held talks with Iker Casillas&...
- Cristiano Ronaldo angry at Real Madrid over treatment of two of its club legends [AS]
- Tottenham could sign Iker Casillas after David De Gea’s departure from Man United...
- WTF: Spain official jokingly manhandles Iker Casillas on the bench [Video]
- Awkward: Real Madrid’s 3 (future) keepers crossed paths in Leon [Video]
- Iker Casillas or Petr Cech? Arsenal fan channel discuss potential signings [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi