Iker Casillas wins the internet with picture of baby son Martin & Champions League medal
Iker Casillas has a lot to be thankful for after Real Madrid’s 4-1 Champions League final victory over Atletico Madrid.
The Spain goalkeeper was clearly at fault for Diego Godin’s goal but was rescued by his team mates, especially Sergio Ramos who sent the Champions League final to extra time.
In the end though, Casillas, who has never lost to Atletico Madrid in 27 games, had the last laugh – lifting the Champions League trophy for the 10th time in Real Madrid’s history.
And, Casillas became just the third player (after Franz Beckenbauer and Didier Deschamps) to hold aloft as captain the World Cup, Euros and Champions League.
Casillas has been busy on Instagram since lifting the Champions League trophy.
See the awesome picture of his son Martin above – which has “won the internet” – and below is a video from the Real Madrid bus parade in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Iker Casillas gives a Porto fan his boots, young lad cries uncontrollably (Video)
- Iker Casillas has an incredible record against Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho in the Champi...
- Iker Casillas destroyed his relationship with Jose Mourinho by phoning Xavi
- Iker Casillas loses his cool as Porto draw 2-2 at lowly Moreirense (Video)
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Mutiny in Madrid? Real boss Rafa Benitez has had run ins Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronald...
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)