- Angolan club Kabuscorp confirm they are trying to sign Ronaldinho on a 1 year deal
- Tite reveals Ancelotti wants to sign Cruzeiro’s Lucas Silva for Real, Perez wants Marco Reus
- TV cameras missed violent punch-up between City’s Vincent Kompany & Bayern’s Franck Ribery [Eurosport]
- Borussia Dortmund trained in London’s Regent’s Park before the Arsenal game [Pictures]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Unfair to single out Steven Gerrard, he’s carried this club’ [Video]
Iker Casillas wins the internet with picture of baby son Martin & Champions League medal
Iker Casillas has a lot to be thankful for after Real Madrid’s 4-1 Champions League final victory over Atletico Madrid.
The Spain goalkeeper was clearly at fault for Diego Godin’s goal but was rescued by his team mates, especially Sergio Ramos who sent the Champions League final to extra time.
In the end though, Casillas, who has never lost to Atletico Madrid in 27 games, had the last laugh – lifting the Champions League trophy for the 10th time in Real Madrid’s history.
And, Casillas became just the third player (after Franz Beckenbauer and Didier Deschamps) to hold aloft as captain the World Cup, Euros and Champions League.
Casillas has been busy on Instagram since lifting the Champions League trophy.
See the awesome picture of his son Martin above – which has “won the internet” – and below is a video from the Real Madrid bus parade in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Updated: May 25, 2014