Iker Casillas returns to action, concedes a penalty to man in a black cape!
- December 24, 2012
Publicly at least, Iker Casillas has accepted his demotion to the substitutes bench for Real Madrid’s defeat at Malaga, rather gracefully.
Before playing in a charity match on Sunday, Casillas said: “The coach decides which team he thinks is best for each match and you need to accept the decision. I’m not used to being a substitute but above Iker Casillas or any player is the team. What I need to do is continue training and try to recover the confidence of the coach.”
Said charity game was the third annual “Party of illusion” in aid of the Real Madrid Foundation featuring famous football and entertainment stars.
Iker Casillas’ team took on Guti’s with the likes of Fernando Llorente and Ruben de la Red also appearing.
Undoubtedly, the most bizarre image of the night saw Iker Casillas beaten by a penalty taken by a man in a black cape, who then produced one of the craziest goal celebrations you have ever seen.
All the goals from the “Partido x la ilusion 2012,” won by the White Team 5-3 against the Blue Team, can be seen on the second video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”280434″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”280433″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...