If Man United sign Baines then Everton will buy Guilherme Siqueira (Granada) for £4m [Marca]
- July 18, 2013
Spanish website Marca have written a transfer rumour article which revolves around the future of Everton’s left-back position.
For a long while now speculation has been rife that Manchester United will make a move to sign Leighton Baines from Goodison Park, and with ex-Everton boss David Moyes now in charge at Old Trafford those rumours have only got bigger in recent months.
Overnight Marca have got involved in the will he/won’t he, Baines-to-United gossip, claiming that the Toffees have lined up Granada left-back Guilherme Siqueira should the deal come to fruition.
According to Marca, Everton have reached an agreement for Siqueira for £4 million. Roberto Martinez has reportedly beaten off interest from Swansea in the process.
Siqueira is a 27-year-old Brazilian defender who has been at Granada since 2010. During that time the South American has clocked up 104 appearances for the Spanish outfit, scoring 12 goals.
Video evidence of Guilherme Siqueira playing during 2012-13 can be seen below.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi