- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
If biting the ball was allowed, Luis Suarez would have a serious advantage [GIF]
A quirky thread on Reddit posing the question as to whether biting the ball would be allowed if one could physically manage it, culminated in this glorious and inevitable gif of Luis Suarez dribbling with the ball dangling from his mouth.
Inevitable because as if anyone needed reminding, Suarez bit Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic last season.
The gif comes from that brilliant run Suarez made against Arsenal last season, making a mockery of the Gunners’ defence, only with the ball supplanted to his mouth instead of his feet.
As many are asking – would this actually be allowed? It’s hard to think of an existing rule that would make it illegal.
Credit to Reddit user Copps for the brilliant gif!
- Updated: January 24, 2014