If biting the ball was allowed, Luis Suarez would have a serious advantage [GIF]
A quirky thread on Reddit posing the question as to whether biting the ball would be allowed if one could physically manage it, culminated in this glorious and inevitable gif of Luis Suarez dribbling with the ball dangling from his mouth.
Inevitable because as if anyone needed reminding, Suarez bit Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic last season.
The gif comes from that brilliant run Suarez made against Arsenal last season, making a mockery of the Gunners’ defence, only with the ball supplanted to his mouth instead of his feet.
As many are asking – would this actually be allowed? It’s hard to think of an existing rule that would make it illegal.
Credit to Reddit user Copps for the brilliant gif!
Watch Live Stream
- Jurgen Klopp’s classy interview after Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3 (Video)December 4, 2016
- Liverpool throw away two goal lead, lose to Bournemouth, Twitter finds it hilariousDecember 4, 2016
- Liverpool fans are very worried about Sadio ManeDecember 4, 2016
- Should Chelsea’s Nathan Ake have won a penalty v Liverpool? (Official Video)December 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016
- Uruguayans claim Luis Suarez didn’t swear at Chile fans, but he did troll themNovember 17, 2016