Ian Holloway gets pissed at all the Manchester United, Arsenal links to Wilfried Zaha
- January 16, 2013
Ian Holloway gave a brilliant post match presser after Crystal Palace were knocked out of the FA Cup at Stoke on Tuesday night.
The Eagles boss was immediately asked about the future of Wilfried Zaha, and the Palace manager released a sizable amount of pent-up frustrations with his response.
Christ sake, write about something else!… I’m sick and fed-up of reading about him [Zaha]. Last Thursday didn’t help him, did it. If it happens it happens. If it doesn’t, it don’t. Try get other stories.
And as for little programme on the telly. where you’re counting down. Just go get a job. Get a life. However many days, and however many hours are left till this stupid, pathetic window, that forces people to have to do things. It’s not very good is it.
Holloway’s rant was colourful and fantastic, and will surely have cheered up Palace supporters who are being forced to read articles on a daily basis linking their star player to the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal. Nevertheless, only the most optimistic around Selhurst Park will expect Zaha not to agree a deal away from South London this January.
Watch Ian Holloway’s pissy post match presser below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi