- The Wealdstone Raider reckons he could take on David Silva but ‘would run miles’ from Roy Keane [Video]
- An extensive look at Bayern Munich’s magnificent stadium, the Allianz Arena [Video]
- The top ten players in Serie A this season [Copa 90 Video]
- Jose Mourinho: Bojan Krkic is the only player who almost killed me with a heart attack [Video]
- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
Ian Holloway gets pissed at all the Manchester United, Arsenal links to Wilfried Zaha
Ian Holloway gave a brilliant post match presser after Crystal Palace were knocked out of the FA Cup at Stoke on Tuesday night.
The Eagles boss was immediately asked about the future of Wilfried Zaha, and the Palace manager released a sizable amount of pent-up frustrations with his response.
Christ sake, write about something else!… I’m sick and fed-up of reading about him [Zaha]. Last Thursday didn’t help him, did it. If it happens it happens. If it doesn’t, it don’t. Try get other stories.
And as for little programme on the telly. where you’re counting down. Just go get a job. Get a life. However many days, and however many hours are left till this stupid, pathetic window, that forces people to have to do things. It’s not very good is it.
Holloway’s rant was colourful and fantastic, and will surely have cheered up Palace supporters who are being forced to read articles on a daily basis linking their star player to the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal. Nevertheless, only the most optimistic around Selhurst Park will expect Zaha not to agree a deal away from South London this January.
Watch Ian Holloway’s pissy post match presser below.
- Updated: January 16, 2013