- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Ian Holloway back to his best with some classic wisecracks at his Millwall unveiling [Video]
- January 10, 2014
Today is a good day for football as one of the game’s great characters, Ian Holloway, returns to the arena.
The manager with the ‘Ambrosiar’ accent cut a despondent figure as he left Crystal Palace by mutual consent back in November, and many feared it could be some time before we saw him back fighting fit and fully recovered from that bitter experience.
But Holloway took just two months to dust himself down and find a new club that ticked his boxes – he was unveiled as Millwall’s new manager today.
And happily, Holloway didn’t disappoint at his first presser.
Joking that now that he’s back in London, he’d like to take his old flat back, Holloway then lamented that he can’t – because Pulis has moved into it!
‘But he ain’t got my car,” said Holloway – ”and he certainly won’t get my woman!”
Aside from the gags, Holloway showed he’s got his mojo back with an engaging presser, which can be seen below.