‘I thought I’d never score again!’ Hull’s Tom Huddlestone talks about his charity after finally cutting hair [Video]
- January 2, 2014
The deed has been done: Tom Huddlestone has had his hair cut, having pledged he would only do it when he next scored.
The only thing is, he had no idea it would take 2 years, as he explains in the Sky Sports interview below.
The exceptionally chilled-out Huddlestone talks the roving reporter through his new hairstyle choice, the charitable reasons behind the pledge, and the fact that he thought he’d jinxed himself, such was the goal drought he subsequently went through.
Huddlestone’s gone for a low-key Mohican, with the sides not shaved too tightly with a gradual blend.
Watch the interview below, on which he declares that proud as he is to have raised so much money for charity, his mad pledging days are behind him.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]