“Humiliated” David Moyes is “fighting for his future” to remain Manchester United boss [M.E.N]
- March 17, 2014
The Manchester Evening News pull no punches on the backpage of their paper on Monday.
Following the harrowing 3-0 home defeat to Liverpool, the paper splashed their sports section with “HUMILIATED” in big red letters.
With an accompanying picture of a demoralised looking David Moyes, the first bullet point on the backpage of the regional paper claimed “Moyes fighting for his future as United capitulate”.
For the record, Moyes agreed a six year contract at Old Trafford when he took over from Sir Alex Ferguson last summer, so sacking the Scot would not come cheap.
A copy of the backpage of the Manchester Evening News on Monday can be seen below, while above is David Moyes’ presser after the Liverpool game in which the United boss claimed he was at a loss to understand how the Red Devils performed so badly.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi