“Humiliated” David Moyes is “fighting for his future” to remain Manchester United boss [M.E.N]
- March 17, 2014
The Manchester Evening News pull no punches on the backpage of their paper on Monday.
Following the harrowing 3-0 home defeat to Liverpool, the paper splashed their sports section with “HUMILIATED” in big red letters.
With an accompanying picture of a demoralised looking David Moyes, the first bullet point on the backpage of the regional paper claimed “Moyes fighting for his future as United capitulate”.
For the record, Moyes agreed a six year contract at Old Trafford when he took over from Sir Alex Ferguson last summer, so sacking the Scot would not come cheap.
A copy of the backpage of the Manchester Evening News on Monday can be seen below, while above is David Moyes’ presser after the Liverpool game in which the United boss claimed he was at a loss to understand how the Red Devils performed so badly.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...