Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Ryan Mason scores a beauty as Hull win 2-1 at Stoke (Official video)September 22, 2016
- Why Jake Livermore should not have been sent off during Hull 1 – Arsenal 4September 18, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha was terrible for West Ham v Saints, say the SunSeptember 26, 2016
- West Ham boss Slaven Bilic is miles out of his depth (BBC Audio)September 26, 2016
- That irate West Ham fan was interviewed again after 3-0 Southampton defeat (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mark Noble gives incredibly honest post-match interview after West Ham 0 – Southampton 3 (Video)September 25, 2016