Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diomande at the double as Hull make it 3 wins from 3 at Exeter (Official video)August 24, 2016
- Spurs fringe players Ryan Mason and DeAndre Yedlin close to permanent exitsAugust 23, 2016
- The 101 Great Goals Premier League Gameweek 2 QuizAugust 22, 2016
- Incredible stat suggests Hull City will do well in Premier League [Tweet]August 20, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- West Ham v Astra Giurgiu: Europa League preview, line-ups and predictionsAugust 24, 2016
- Slaven Bilic confirms West Ham are chasing a Man City strikerAugust 24, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016