Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
Watch Live Stream
- Hull City set to appoint Mike Phelan as permanent managerOctober 5, 2016
- MOTD pundits impressed & amused by N’Golo Kante’s new role at ChelseaOctober 2, 2016
- Chelsea stars dance on the bus after Hull win (video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Aaron Cresswell talks about his red card on his West Ham return v Palace (Video)October 15, 2016
- Crystal Palace v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 13, 2016
- Michail Antonio drops off signed shirt to charity event after a match [Tweets]October 12, 2016
- West Ham get some ‘good’ news about Gokhan ToreOctober 11, 2016