- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
- Updated: March 26, 2014