- Michael Owen slated hard on Twitter during first half of Aston Villa v Liverpool [Best Tweets]
- Gareth Bale out of Atletico Madrid 2nd leg, will miss 2-4 weeks [Cope]
- Screamer: An 89th minute 45 yard golazo winner from the American 3rd tier [Video]
- Louis van Gaal got pretty angry with a journalist in Chelsea presser [video]
- Newcastle v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
- March 26, 2014
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.