Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Arsenal fans troll West Ham over injury excuses after defeat at White Hart Lane [Tweet]
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham’s Top 4 hopes post West Ham win (Video)