Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
- March 26, 2014
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
- Charlton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- David Meyler posts video of Ryan Taylor’s singing initiation at Hull
- Wolverhampton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scores fabulous solo goal for Hull City (Official Video)
- Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom smashes in debut goal for Hull City in 2-0 win (Official Video)
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...