Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year v West Ham [Vine]
Hull defender James Chester scored a memorable own goal at West Ham on Wednesday night.
After Nikica Jelavić had cancelled out Mark Noble’s penalty opener for the Hammers, the Irons retook the lead in comical circumstances thanks to Hull’s 25-year-old full-back.
Chester got himself in an almighty mess trying to clear an inswinging cross, and the right back ended up swinging his left leg at the ball before arrowing the ball into his own net.
See how Hull’s James Chester scored one of the funniest Premier League own goals of the year below.
Watch Live Stream
- Hull’s Robert Snodgrass apologies on social media for diving v Crystal PalaceDecember 10, 2016
- Middlesbrough v Hull: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 4, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsNovember 28, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Dimitri Payet has a ridiculously low buyout clause in event of West Ham relegationDecember 10, 2016
- West Ham beat Spurs to sign Murat Saglam [Times]December 8, 2016
- West Ham to make January move for Man Utd’s Marouane Fellaini [Telegraph]December 7, 2016