Hulk agrees terms with Monaco, €60m fee mooted [RMC Sport]
- July 17, 2013
Another big name is heading to France’s Ligue 1 and its moneybags Monaco that are again splashing the cash.
The newly promoted side will pair Radamel Falcao and Hulk up front again in homage to their hugely successful period up front together with Porto, if reports emerging from RMC Sport are to be believed.
Hulk has struggled in recent months after moving from Porto to Zenit St Petersburg and it appears the Russians are keen on securing a major fee for the Brazilian striker.
RMC Sport claim Hulk has agreed terms with Monaco but no fee has been confirmed between the clubs who are still negotiating.
The figure of 60 million euros is being bandied about and Hulk’s agent, Teodoro Fonseca, refused to confirm the move to RMC Sport when questioned, simply saying: “It is up to the club to communicate this information.”
If true, this would be another major move for Monaco but coach Claudio Ranieri will need all his personal and communication skills to get the best out of a striker who has been in poor form for quite some time.
- Hulk scored a sumptuous golazo for Zenit St. Petersburg v Rubin Kazan (Video)
- Hulk celebrates a goal in Zenit training by doing “the worm” celebration (V...
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- The Incredible Hulk smashes open his locker in latest spoof for Red Bull [Video]
- Zenit striker Hulk clumsily unseats his teammate in latest show of strength [Video]
- Zenit attacker Hulk throws a PlayStation controller through a wall in latest viral camp...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...