Hugo Lloris dropped a clanger as Jesus Navas scored after 14 seconds for Man City v Spurs
- November 24, 2013
Is Hugo Lloris still concussed?
Sunday’s action in the Premier League got off to a lightening start as Manchester City went 1-up against Tottenham after only 14 seconds.
The culprit of what is now the fifth fastest goal in Premier League history was Spurs keeper Lloris.
The French international keeper fluffed his first involvement in the game by passing a clearance straight to Sergio Aguero. Lloris saved Aguero’s shot, but the ball parried out to Jesus Navas bearing down City’s right hand side, and the Spaniard curled a lovely shot into the far top corner.
See how Hugo Lloris dropped a whopper to gift Jesus Navas a goal after 14 seconds below.
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris will sign for Man United when David De Gea finally leaves for ...
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris fractures wrist to further complicate David De Gea saga
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Man United expected to make offer for Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris very soon [L’...
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Man United target Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) reiterates his desire to play CL football [RMC]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...