Hugo Lloris dropped a clanger as Jesus Navas scored after 14 seconds for Man City v Spurs
- November 24, 2013
Is Hugo Lloris still concussed?
Sunday’s action in the Premier League got off to a lightening start as Manchester City went 1-up against Tottenham after only 14 seconds.
The culprit of what is now the fifth fastest goal in Premier League history was Spurs keeper Lloris.
The French international keeper fluffed his first involvement in the game by passing a clearance straight to Sergio Aguero. Lloris saved Aguero’s shot, but the ball parried out to Jesus Navas bearing down City’s right hand side, and the Spaniard curled a lovely shot into the far top corner.
See how Hugo Lloris dropped a whopper to gift Jesus Navas a goal after 14 seconds below.
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris fractures wrist to further complicate David De Gea saga
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Man United expected to make offer for Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris very soon [L’...
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Man United target Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) reiterates his desire to play CL football [RMC]
- Hugo Lloris claims he has no release clause at Spurs; In contact with Man United [LR...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi