- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
Hugo Lloris dropped a clanger as Jesus Navas scored after 14 seconds for Man City v Spurs
Is Hugo Lloris still concussed?
Sunday’s action in the Premier League got off to a lightening start as Manchester City went 1-up against Tottenham after only 14 seconds.
The culprit of what is now the fifth fastest goal in Premier League history was Spurs keeper Lloris.
The French international keeper fluffed his first involvement in the game by passing a clearance straight to Sergio Aguero. Lloris saved Aguero’s shot, but the ball parried out to Jesus Navas bearing down City’s right hand side, and the Spaniard curled a lovely shot into the far top corner.
See how Hugo Lloris dropped a whopper to gift Jesus Navas a goal after 14 seconds below.
- Updated: November 24, 2013