Hugo Lloris dropped a clanger as Jesus Navas scored after 14 seconds for Man City v Spurs
- November 24, 2013
Is Hugo Lloris still concussed?
Sunday’s action in the Premier League got off to a lightening start as Manchester City went 1-up against Tottenham after only 14 seconds.
The culprit of what is now the fifth fastest goal in Premier League history was Spurs keeper Lloris.
The French international keeper fluffed his first involvement in the game by passing a clearance straight to Sergio Aguero. Lloris saved Aguero’s shot, but the ball parried out to Jesus Navas bearing down City’s right hand side, and the Spaniard curled a lovely shot into the far top corner.
See how Hugo Lloris dropped a whopper to gift Jesus Navas a goal after 14 seconds below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...