- Raphael Honigstein banter Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
- Piers Morgan tells Ian Wright it’s time for Arsenal to ‘divorce’ Arsene Wenger [Audio]
- Brendan Rodgers responds to Jamie Carragher’s charge that Liverpool are ‘mentally weak’ [Video]
- ‘You have to get results’: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers admits he’s fighting for his job [Video]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez beautiful volley golazo v Inter to finish fine move [Vine & GIF]
Huddersfield v Blackpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match (27/09/2013)
A clash of two of the early form teams in the Championship kicks off round 9 of the division on Friday night as 9th placed Huddersfield play host to 4th placed Blackpool.
Bet365 are showing Huddersfield v Blackpool live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Huddersfield v Blackpool, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Huddersfield v Blackpool is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Both Huddersfield and Blackpool have a few selection issues ahead of the match, with the Terriers likely to be without defender Joel Lynch with a knee injury, while the Tangerines are without defender Bob Harris with along term shoulder problem.
Moreover, neither side come into the game with a recent win under their belts. Both clubs are without a win in their last two games, although Huddersfield will be looking forward to returning to home soil having won four and drawn two of their last six home games.
The Terriers danger man is striker James Vaughan, who has been on fire for manager Mark Robins with 18 goals in 24 matches.
As for Blackpool, their main man is Tom Ince who has scored four goals in five matches this campaign.
- Updated: September 27, 2013