- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
How was Marko Marin not sent off for shocking challenge on Stephane M’Bia?
The opening minutes of Chelsea’s west London derby clash with QPR featured a straight forward decision for referee Lee Mason and even Blues fans will say with the video evidence below that Marko Marin should have been sent off.
The German winger has barely played for Chelsea this season and seemed extremely fired up early on as he lost control of the ball.
Marin then flew into Stephane M’Bia with a tackle that was so high it had to be red. Tony Gale on the international commentary called it as a clear sending off.
Quite how Chelsea v QPR would have panned out if Marin would have received his marching orders, we can only guess now.
Harry Redknapp and QPR will likely be fuming if Chelsea go on to win.
Video of Marko Marin’s x-rated tackle on Stephane M’Bia is below.
- Updated: January 2, 2013