How to pronounce Vlad Chiriches [A guide for Tottenham fans from the player himself]
- September 13, 2013
Tottenham signed Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest this summer, however many Spurs supporters are still having big trouble working out how the pronounce the Romanian’s surname.
While some Spurs fans will likely just call the defender Vlad in order to get around the problem, a new, short audio recording of the 23-year-old Romanian national team captain saying his name has been released.
Onomatopoeically, Vald’s surname is best pronounced as “kee-re-kesh”.
Your audio guide to saying Tottenham defender Vlad Chiricheș’ name correctly is below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...