- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
How to pronounce Vlad Chiriches [A guide for Tottenham fans from the player himself]
Tottenham signed Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest this summer, however many Spurs supporters are still having big trouble working out how the pronounce the Romanian’s surname.
While some Spurs fans will likely just call the defender Vlad in order to get around the problem, a new, short audio recording of the 23-year-old Romanian national team captain saying his name has been released.
Onomatopoeically, Vald’s surname is best pronounced as “kee-re-kesh”.
Your audio guide to saying Tottenham defender Vlad Chiricheș’ name correctly is below.
- Updated: September 13, 2013