How to pronounce Vlad Chiriches [A guide for Tottenham fans from the player himself]
- September 13, 2013
Tottenham signed Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest this summer, however many Spurs supporters are still having big trouble working out how the pronounce the Romanian’s surname.
While some Spurs fans will likely just call the defender Vlad in order to get around the problem, a new, short audio recording of the 23-year-old Romanian national team captain saying his name has been released.
Onomatopoeically, Vald’s surname is best pronounced as “kee-re-kesh”.
Your audio guide to saying Tottenham defender Vlad Chiricheș’ name correctly is below.
- Emmanuel Adebayor ignores Togo call-up, who beat Djibouti without him
- New Spurs attacker Heung-Min Son scores hat-trick for South Korea v Laos (official high...
- Tottenham’s Son Heung-min bags a hat-trick for South Korea ft. two stunners (Video)
- Tottenham’s Son Heung-Min scores for South Korea v Laos (Video)
- Tottenham’s Daniel Levy issues a statement on the failed bid for West Brom’...
- Tottenham’s Nabil Bentleb posts angry Instagram message dismissing injury claims
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...