How to pronounce Vlad Chiriches [A guide for Tottenham fans from the player himself]
- September 13, 2013
Tottenham signed Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest this summer, however many Spurs supporters are still having big trouble working out how the pronounce the Romanian’s surname.
While some Spurs fans will likely just call the defender Vlad in order to get around the problem, a new, short audio recording of the 23-year-old Romanian national team captain saying his name has been released.
Onomatopoeically, Vald’s surname is best pronounced as “kee-re-kesh”.
Your audio guide to saying Tottenham defender Vlad Chiricheș’ name correctly is below.
- Spurs fans react to the news that Eric Dier will be playing in midfield v MLS [Best Twe...
- MLS All Star Team v Tottenham: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Tottenham star Harry Kane scores pinpoint free kick as he prepares for match v MLS All-...
- West Brom produce bizarre tweet dismissing any Tottenham bid for Saido Berahino
- Porto “very close” to completing loan deal for Tottenham’s Erik Lamel...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi