- Cambridge hold Man United to a 0-0 draw [Official Highlights]
- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
How to pronounce Vlad Chiriches [A guide for Tottenham fans from the player himself]
Tottenham signed Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest this summer, however many Spurs supporters are still having big trouble working out how the pronounce the Romanian’s surname.
While some Spurs fans will likely just call the defender Vlad in order to get around the problem, a new, short audio recording of the 23-year-old Romanian national team captain saying his name has been released.
Onomatopoeically, Vald’s surname is best pronounced as “kee-re-kesh”.
Your audio guide to saying Tottenham defender Vlad Chiricheș’ name correctly is below.
- Updated: September 13, 2013