- Jamie Carragher heaped praise on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana throughout the 3-1 win [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s brilliant fans trolled Tottenham’s supporters in song whilst losing 4-0 at WHL [Instagram]
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
How to pronounce Henrikh Mkhitaryan [A guide for Liverpool fans]
If reports are correct, Liverpool are close to securing one of the signings of the summer in Armenian attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
For a fee of 23 million pounds, Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is bagging a Champions League quality player, adept at late runs into the box as well as a fine finisher.
Quite why Shakhtar Donetsk put a relatively low release clause into his contract seems a little strange but Mkhitaryan has all the qualities to succeed in the Premier League.
The Liverpool bound midfielder will though be a big of a nightmare for commentators, so below is a handy guide to pronounce what reads like an unpronounceable name.
Finally, there is video evidence of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in action.
Related link: Liverpool bound Henrikh Mkhitaryan can also sing… [Video].
- Updated: June 19, 2013