How to pronounce Henrikh Mkhitaryan [A guide for Liverpool fans]
- June 19, 2013
If reports are correct, Liverpool are close to securing one of the signings of the summer in Armenian attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
For a fee of 23 million pounds, Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is bagging a Champions League quality player, adept at late runs into the box as well as a fine finisher.
Quite why Shakhtar Donetsk put a relatively low release clause into his contract seems a little strange but Mkhitaryan has all the qualities to succeed in the Premier League.
The Liverpool bound midfielder will though be a big of a nightmare for commentators, so below is a handy guide to pronounce what reads like an unpronounceable name.
Finally, there is video evidence of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in action.
Related link: Liverpool bound Henrikh Mkhitaryan can also sing… [Video].
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi