- EPIC FAIL! ISL keeper David James got caught in the net whilst trying to kick post in anger [Video]
- Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City all have men in FIFPro World XI best midfielders list
- Real Madrid pitch invader at Basel celebrates his illegal behaviour on Facebook [Pictures]
- Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has a colourful outburst on the touchline v Malmo [Fan Cam]
- Cute! Angel Di Maria’s wife & daughter post Instagram pic showing their Man United love
How to pronounce Henrikh Mkhitaryan [A guide for Liverpool fans]
If reports are correct, Liverpool are close to securing one of the signings of the summer in Armenian attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
For a fee of 23 million pounds, Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is bagging a Champions League quality player, adept at late runs into the box as well as a fine finisher.
Quite why Shakhtar Donetsk put a relatively low release clause into his contract seems a little strange but Mkhitaryan has all the qualities to succeed in the Premier League.
The Liverpool bound midfielder will though be a big of a nightmare for commentators, so below is a handy guide to pronounce what reads like an unpronounceable name.
Finally, there is video evidence of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in action.
Related link: Liverpool bound Henrikh Mkhitaryan can also sing… [Video].
- Updated: June 19, 2013