How to pronounce Henrikh Mkhitaryan [A guide for Liverpool fans]
- June 19, 2013
If reports are correct, Liverpool are close to securing one of the signings of the summer in Armenian attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
For a fee of 23 million pounds, Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is bagging a Champions League quality player, adept at late runs into the box as well as a fine finisher.
Quite why Shakhtar Donetsk put a relatively low release clause into his contract seems a little strange but Mkhitaryan has all the qualities to succeed in the Premier League.
The Liverpool bound midfielder will though be a big of a nightmare for commentators, so below is a handy guide to pronounce what reads like an unpronounceable name.
Finally, there is video evidence of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in action.
Related link: Liverpool bound Henrikh Mkhitaryan can also sing… [Video].
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...