- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
How to get sent off in a friendly: Arturo Vidal’s crazy flying challenge (Chile 1 – Serbia 3)
There weren’t many sendings off in the international fixtures played last night but Arturo Vidal showed the world how to receive a red card if you really want an early bath in a friendly.
The background for this flying challenge from the Juventus midfielder is a little murky, but there must have been a reason for Vidal to literally fly through the air at an advancing Serbia midfielder.
Swiss referee Sascha Kever did not hang about and swiftly showed Vidal the red card.
In possibly unrelated news, Chile coach Claudio Borghi was fired minutes after his side were beaten 3-1 by Serbia.
- Updated: November 15, 2012