How to get sent off in a friendly: Arturo Vidal’s crazy flying challenge (Chile 1 – Serbia 3)
- November 15, 2012
There weren’t many sendings off in the international fixtures played last night but Arturo Vidal showed the world how to receive a red card if you really want an early bath in a friendly.
The background for this flying challenge from the Juventus midfielder is a little murky, but there must have been a reason for Vidal to literally fly through the air at an advancing Serbia midfielder.
Swiss referee Sascha Kever did not hang about and swiftly showed Vidal the red card.
In possibly unrelated news, Chile coach Claudio Borghi was fired minutes after his side were beaten 3-1 by Serbia.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259402″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...