How to get sent off in a friendly: Arturo Vidal’s crazy flying challenge (Chile 1 – Serbia 3)
- November 15, 2012
There weren’t many sendings off in the international fixtures played last night but Arturo Vidal showed the world how to receive a red card if you really want an early bath in a friendly.
The background for this flying challenge from the Juventus midfielder is a little murky, but there must have been a reason for Vidal to literally fly through the air at an advancing Serbia midfielder.
Swiss referee Sascha Kever did not hang about and swiftly showed Vidal the red card.
In possibly unrelated news, Chile coach Claudio Borghi was fired minutes after his side were beaten 3-1 by Serbia.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259402″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi