How to get sent off in a friendly: Arturo Vidal’s crazy flying challenge (Chile 1 – Serbia 3)
- November 15, 2012
There weren’t many sendings off in the international fixtures played last night but Arturo Vidal showed the world how to receive a red card if you really want an early bath in a friendly.
The background for this flying challenge from the Juventus midfielder is a little murky, but there must have been a reason for Vidal to literally fly through the air at an advancing Serbia midfielder.
Swiss referee Sascha Kever did not hang about and swiftly showed Vidal the red card.
In possibly unrelated news, Chile coach Claudio Borghi was fired minutes after his side were beaten 3-1 by Serbia.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259402″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...