How soon can Liverpool win the Premier League title? [Graphic]
- April 21, 2014
After a weekend that saw Liverpool complete their 11th successive Premier League victory and Chelsea lose at home to Sunderland, it is fair to say the Merseyside giants are beginning to dream.
The momentum has been slowly rising and the victory over Manchester City at Anfield felt like the final sign that Brendan Rodgers’ side could not be stopped.
So close are Liverpool now, that graphics above have started appearing and much depends on Manchester City and Chelsea now, in the title race.
What a job Brendan Rodgers has done…
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Tottenham may sign Liverpool flop Rickie Lambert, or alternatively Javier Hernandez [Th...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi