- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
How Real Madrid, Marca, Daniel Levy & Adidas announced the Gareth Bale signing
How do you announce a world record transfer?
(That’s if you believe the English version of events which places the fee for Gareth Bale at 100 million euros. In Spain, they are still claiming it was less than what Real Madrid paid for Gareth Bale.)
All the big players knew it was coming, so it gave us an intriguing look at how to announce the Gareth Bale signing from Real Madrid to Spurs.
First off, Real Madrid announced their Galactico signing with plenty of Gareth Bale shots in Wales kit.
Then came Marca, with a front page screen they must have been waiting to use for some time.
Via the Spurs social channels and official website we got a message from chairman Daniel Levy.
And, through Adidas, major players in this transfer as they sponsor both Real Madrid and Gareth Bale, we got that celebration.
A host of screenshots below.
- Updated: September 1, 2013