How Real Madrid, Marca, Daniel Levy & Adidas announced the Gareth Bale signing
- September 1, 2013
How do you announce a world record transfer?
(That’s if you believe the English version of events which places the fee for Gareth Bale at 100 million euros. In Spain, they are still claiming it was less than what Real Madrid paid for Gareth Bale.)
All the big players knew it was coming, so it gave us an intriguing look at how to announce the Gareth Bale signing from Real Madrid to Spurs.
First off, Real Madrid announced their Galactico signing with plenty of Gareth Bale shots in Wales kit.
Then came Marca, with a front page screen they must have been waiting to use for some time.
Via the Spurs social channels and official website we got a message from chairman Daniel Levy.
And, through Adidas, major players in this transfer as they sponsor both Real Madrid and Gareth Bale, we got that celebration.
A host of screenshots below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...