How Manchester United completely wasted Shinji Kagawa versus Olympiakos
- February 27, 2014
On 61 minutes, with Manchester United 2-0 down at Olympiakos, David Moyes threw on Shinji Kagawa as a substitute for Tom Cleverley.
What followed could almost have summed up Shinji Kagawa’s Manchester United career.
It seems clear that David Moyes and Kagawa’s team mates have absolutely no idea how to play with the former Borussia Dortmund star.
The video appears to have been made by a Japanese YouTuber, and is tagged with the following amusing line:
“Wide Wide Cross Cross Long ball Long ball… Pass all the balls to Kagawa!!!!”
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Memphis Depay scored a scissors-kick against David De Gea at Man United training (Offic...
- Manchester United v PSG: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi