How Manchester United completely wasted Shinji Kagawa versus Olympiakos
- February 27, 2014
On 61 minutes, with Manchester United 2-0 down at Olympiakos, David Moyes threw on Shinji Kagawa as a substitute for Tom Cleverley.
What followed could almost have summed up Shinji Kagawa’s Manchester United career.
It seems clear that David Moyes and Kagawa’s team mates have absolutely no idea how to play with the former Borussia Dortmund star.
The video appears to have been made by a Japanese YouTuber, and is tagged with the following amusing line:
“Wide Wide Cross Cross Long ball Long ball… Pass all the balls to Kagawa!!!!”
- Man United’s pursuit of Southampton’s Morgan Schneiderlin hits the rocks af...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- David De Gea ‘eager’ to join Real Madrid, but he’s set to be at Man U...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi