How long has he been on the bench? Man United’s Wilfried Zaha is now 31, say Sky Sports [Picture]
- February 8, 2014
A small typo was spotted by shedloads of TV watchers on Saturday night before the Welsh derby between Swansea and Cardiff in the Premier League.
As the pre-match build-up was being broadcast on Sky Sports, the programme zoomed in on the Bluebirds’ new signing from Manchester United in the January transfer window.
Wilfried Zaha, who has arrived at Cardiff until the end of the season after failing to cut the mustard at United for David Moyes, was said to by 31 (!) by Sky Sports.
For the record, Zaha is just 21.
Below are plenty of pictures of Sky Sports’ error, together with a series of jokes about Man United’s loanee.
Bloody hell, Zaha was on the bench for a long time pic.twitter.com/jbT6cyRIsQ
— Dafydd (@UnitedNews12) February 8, 2014
Glad we got rid of Zaha when we did, nowhere near as fast as he was 10 years ago. pic.twitter.com/5ugEBaJW6g
— Andy (@AndySE25) February 8, 2014
Wow, didn't realise how old Wilfred Zaha is! Sky Sports are so informative pic.twitter.com/QdNaKPJmzr
— NUFC Banter (@NUFC_Banter) February 8, 2014
Zaha has grew up fast, doesn't look 31 atall pic.twitter.com/h4MXEWe41f
— Calum McGlynn (@CalumMcGlynn96) February 8, 2014
Well zaha hs aged well although his career seems to have flown by pic.twitter.com/MG1X9VxGUb
— cantona's seagull (@moyes_mufc_boys) February 8, 2014
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]