How Gareth Bale made Rayo Vallecano defender Anaitz Arbilla cry [The full story video]
Gareth Bale famously beat Maicon so many times over two games in the Champions League that Spurs fans were calling “Taxi” for the Brazilian defender.
Maicon has not been alone over the past years but the first Spanish defender to taste this sort of medicine, following Bale’s arrival is Rayo Vallecano full back Anaitz Arbilla.
On Sunday, we brought you Bale’s individual highlights against Rayo Vallecano and how Arbilla could be seen shedding tears when hauled off early in the first half.
Now a video has emerged neatly placing all the pieces of the jigsaw together, to show how Bale set up two goals by leaving Arbilla for dead.
And, then the sad scenes on the bench as Arbilla had to be consoled by Rayo Vallecano players and coaching staff.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale & Emma Rhys-Jones share happy news on InstagramJuly 17, 2016
- Euro 2016 Best XI: Cristiano Ronaldo, Arsenal & Liverpool stars make cut, but not Gareth BaleJuly 11, 2016
- Gareth Bale tweets about Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury during Euro 2016 finalJuly 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals what he said to Gareth Bale after Portugal v WalesJuly 7, 2016
- Done Deal: Leicester sign 18-year-old striker Raul Uche RubioJune 30, 2016
- Rayo Vallecano boss Paco Jemez couldn’t hold back tears after La Liga relegation (Video)May 17, 2016
- Atletico Madrid 1 – Rayo Vallecano 0: Antoine Griezmann scores the winner (Official highlights)April 30, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s crafty plan gets around his Atletico touchline ban v Rayo VallecanoApril 30, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane gives son Enzo his Real Madrid debut v PSG (Video)July 28, 2016
- Meunier at the double as PSG ease past Real Madrid 3-1 (Videos)July 28, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang slams the media on Instagram for his supposed Real Madrid obsessionJuly 27, 2016
- Man United target Paul Pogba urges fans not to believe the newspapers (Video)July 27, 2016