How Gareth Bale made Rayo Vallecano defender Anaitz Arbilla cry [The full story video]
- November 5, 2013
Gareth Bale famously beat Maicon so many times over two games in the Champions League that Spurs fans were calling “Taxi” for the Brazilian defender.
Maicon has not been alone over the past years but the first Spanish defender to taste this sort of medicine, following Bale’s arrival is Rayo Vallecano full back Anaitz Arbilla.
On Sunday, we brought you Bale’s individual highlights against Rayo Vallecano and how Arbilla could be seen shedding tears when hauled off early in the first half.
Now a video has emerged neatly placing all the pieces of the jigsaw together, to show how Bale set up two goals by leaving Arbilla for dead.
And, then the sad scenes on the bench as Arbilla had to be consoled by Rayo Vallecano players and coaching staff.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...