How Gareth Bale made Rayo Vallecano defender Anaitz Arbilla cry [The full story video]
- November 5, 2013
Gareth Bale famously beat Maicon so many times over two games in the Champions League that Spurs fans were calling “Taxi” for the Brazilian defender.
Maicon has not been alone over the past years but the first Spanish defender to taste this sort of medicine, following Bale’s arrival is Rayo Vallecano full back Anaitz Arbilla.
On Sunday, we brought you Bale’s individual highlights against Rayo Vallecano and how Arbilla could be seen shedding tears when hauled off early in the first half.
Now a video has emerged neatly placing all the pieces of the jigsaw together, to show how Bale set up two goals by leaving Arbilla for dead.
And, then the sad scenes on the bench as Arbilla had to be consoled by Rayo Vallecano players and coaching staff.
- Real Madrid attacker Gareth Bale hits trick shot through basketball hoop [Video]
- Get Over It: Wales FA post video of Gareth Bale’s goal against Belgium [Video]
- Dwight Yorke urges Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to join Man United [Sun]
- Welsh FA post video highlights of 1-0 win v Belgium, with great angles of Gareth Bale...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale makes awesome Adidas promo with F2Fresstylers [Video]
- Michael Owen backs Gareth Bale to succeed at Real Madrid, needs to overcome shyness [Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi