How?! FC Twente’s Quincy Promes missed an absolute sitter against Heerenveen [Vine]
- February 6, 2014
Quincy Promes, FC Twente’s brilliantly named 22-year-old midfielder, fluffed an incredible chance to score against Heerenveen on Wednesday night.
Twente looked certain to make the Heerenveen goal bulge when a cross from the right perfectly picked out 22-year-old Promes standing in front of a virtually empty net.
The cross was so good all Twente’s #24 needed to do was steer a simple volley in the onion bag, but the player skewed his effort over the bar as he missed a golden opportunity.
In the end Promes’ miss didn’t matter though, as Twente recorded a 2-0 away win to go second in the Eredivisie.
See how FC Twente’s Quincy Promes missed an absolute sitter against Heerenveen below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...