- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
How didn’t the linesman spot Callum McManaman’s horror challenge on Massadiao Haidara?
“I thought it was a bad challenge and I was 60 yards away from the incident. I’m disappointed for our team and Wigan for the way it was conducted.” – Newcastle boss Alan Pardew.
Every time you see Callum McManaman’s horror challenge on Massadiao Haidara it gets worse and worse.
The fact referee Mark Halsey missed the incident, a fact he confirmed to Newcastle boss Alan Pardew at half-time, has already been laboured over. (See second picture below.)
But, new pictoral evidence has emerged which makes you wonder how linesman Matthew Wilkes missed the horror show from the Wigan man on the Newcastle full back.
We await the retrospective action from the Premier League. After all, Nice’s Valentin Eysseric received an 11-game ban for a horror tackle on St Etienne’s Jeremy Clement.
- Updated: March 18, 2013