- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
How didn’t the linesman spot Callum McManaman’s horror challenge on Massadiao Haidara?
- March 18, 2013
“I thought it was a bad challenge and I was 60 yards away from the incident. I’m disappointed for our team and Wigan for the way it was conducted.” – Newcastle boss Alan Pardew.
Every time you see Callum McManaman’s horror challenge on Massadiao Haidara it gets worse and worse.
The fact referee Mark Halsey missed the incident, a fact he confirmed to Newcastle boss Alan Pardew at half-time, has already been laboured over. (See second picture below.)
But, new pictoral evidence has emerged which makes you wonder how linesman Matthew Wilkes missed the horror show from the Wigan man on the Newcastle full back.
We await the retrospective action from the Premier League. After all, Nice’s Valentin Eysseric received an 11-game ban for a horror tackle on St Etienne’s Jeremy Clement.