- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
How Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United & Man City’s second strings compare [The Times Graphic]
- Updated: October 31, 2013
Following the conclusion of the fourth round of the Capital One Cup, football watchers have got a better understanding of the qualities tucked away in the squads of Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Man City.
The Times, in an article from Rory Smith on how “Arsenal could be out of their depth”, have compiled a list of the fringe players at four of the biggest clubs in the Premier League in order to illustrate what the second elevens at the Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford and Eastlands look like.
The exercise just seemed to confirm what many fans knew already.
Chelsea, have spent a bucketload of money in the summer, look to have the strongest squad options in England, with the likes of Kevin de Bruyne, Juan Mata, Willian and Samuel Eto’o all considered “second stringers”.
By comparison, Arsenal’s second XI includes relatively untested youngester Isaac Hayden and Serge Gnabry, while Nicklas Bendtner is listed in the Gunners attack.
The Times’ graphic into how Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United & Man City’s second strings compare is below.