- Top 5 Soccer AM 2014 car park goals ft Arsenal hero David Seaman & ex-West Ham man Dean Ashton
- A young Irish Man United fan goes crazy when he gets tickets for Christmas [Video]
- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
Hot Potato! Roma keeper Mauro Goicoechea has comedy clanger dropping ball into his own net
Was it hot?
That’s the only logical explanation for Roma keeper Mauro Goicoechea’s comedy clanger in Roma’s 4-1 home defeat to Cagliari.
Gathering a routine Cagliari cross, his defence turn to to run back out, such is their comfort with the situation.
Hearing the reaction of the crowd, they turn around to find Goicoechea on his backside and the ball in the back of the net!
In the meantime, the Uruguayan novice had somehow managed to drop a ball he had completely under control and allow it to squirm into the net.
Epic, EPIC FAIL!
- Updated: February 1, 2013