Hot Potato! Roma keeper Mauro Goicoechea has comedy clanger dropping ball into his own net
- February 1, 2013
Was it hot?
That’s the only logical explanation for Roma keeper Mauro Goicoechea’s comedy clanger in Roma’s 4-1 home defeat to Cagliari.
Gathering a routine Cagliari cross, his defence turn to to run back out, such is their comfort with the situation.
Hearing the reaction of the crowd, they turn around to find Goicoechea on his backside and the ball in the back of the net!
In the meantime, the Uruguayan novice had somehow managed to drop a ball he had completely under control and allow it to squirm into the net.
Epic, EPIC FAIL!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi