Hot Potato! Roma keeper Mauro Goicoechea has comedy clanger dropping ball into his own net
- February 1, 2013
Was it hot?
That’s the only logical explanation for Roma keeper Mauro Goicoechea’s comedy clanger in Roma’s 4-1 home defeat to Cagliari.
Gathering a routine Cagliari cross, his defence turn to to run back out, such is their comfort with the situation.
Hearing the reaction of the crowd, they turn around to find Goicoechea on his backside and the ball in the back of the net!
In the meantime, the Uruguayan novice had somehow managed to drop a ball he had completely under control and allow it to squirm into the net.
Epic, EPIC FAIL!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...