Horrific Footage: West Ham fans filmed making Nazi salutes towards Tottenham
- November 26, 2012
This is intolerable.
West Ham fans disgraced themselves and their club on Sunday as a handful of their supporters were filmed making blatant anti-semitic gestures at Tottenham’s White Hart Lane.
Spurs, known far and wide as the Jewish club in the Premier League, have endured an abysmal few days off the pitch after a group of their supporters were viscously assaulted in Rome amid allegations of an anti-semitism hate crime by Italians, while their return to the pitch in England on Sunday was marred by more shocking scenes of anti-semitism dished out by rivals West Ham supporters.
Not only did West Ham’s supporters try to mock the brutally suffered by the Spurs fans in Italy by chanting ‘Viva Lazio’, but far more disturbingly a handful of Irons’ scumbags were filmed making Nazi salutes in the away supporters section at White Hart Lane.
It goes without saying that such anti-semitic scenes are a stain on the Beautiful Game, and such behaviour is something which must receive zero tolerance by the FA, Uefa and Fifa.
Hopefully police will look at the video below, identify and locate the vile West Ham fans involved, and then bring them to justice.
Watch the sick West Ham fans making Nazi salutes & singing ‘Viva Lazio’ towards Tottenham below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”262748″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”262749″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]