Horrific! 17-year-old Steaua Bucharest keeper Alexandru Ungureanu was severley beaten up outside his school
- December 15, 2013
An absolutely terrible story has come out of Romania involving 17-year-old Steaua Bucharest youth keeper Alexandru Ungureanu.
In what is being considered a pre-planned assault of the young goalie, Ungureanu was left for dead outside his school on Friday after he was lynched in the street by a group of boys as he walked out the school gates.
Local reports are claiming that the assailants were Alexandru Ungureanu’s fellow school-goers.
Ungureanu was found lying on the street by his teachers, and the youngster incurred a broken nose, broken ribs and severe bruising all over his body from the attack.
Horrific footage of the attack caught on CCTV is below along with pictures of the terrible state the Steaua goalie was left in.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...