- Pep Guardiola after Bayern 4 – Hoffenheim 0: We didn’t play all that well!
- Legend! Puebla’s Cuauhtemoc Blanco (41) scores a free-kick & penalty in a 3-3 draw v Santos [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger post United defeat: We dominated, De Gea was man of the match!
- LVG presser post Arsenal 1 – Man United 2: Credits De Gea, McNair & Blackett
- Happy Basti, Happy Berni! Schweini celebrates Bayern return fighting with club mascot [Vine]
Horrific! 17-year-old Steaua Bucharest keeper Alexandru Ungureanu was severley beaten up outside his school
An absolutely terrible story has come out of Romania involving 17-year-old Steaua Bucharest youth keeper Alexandru Ungureanu.
In what is being considered a pre-planned assault of the young goalie, Ungureanu was left for dead outside his school on Friday after he was lynched in the street by a group of boys as he walked out the school gates.
Local reports are claiming that the assailants were Alexandru Ungureanu’s fellow school-goers.
Ungureanu was found lying on the street by his teachers, and the youngster incurred a broken nose, broken ribs and severe bruising all over his body from the attack.
Horrific footage of the attack caught on CCTV is below along with pictures of the terrible state the Steaua goalie was left in.
- Updated: December 15, 2013