Horrific! 17-year-old Steaua Bucharest keeper Alexandru Ungureanu was severley beaten up outside his school
- December 15, 2013
An absolutely terrible story has come out of Romania involving 17-year-old Steaua Bucharest youth keeper Alexandru Ungureanu.
In what is being considered a pre-planned assault of the young goalie, Ungureanu was left for dead outside his school on Friday after he was lynched in the street by a group of boys as he walked out the school gates.
Local reports are claiming that the assailants were Alexandru Ungureanu’s fellow school-goers.
Ungureanu was found lying on the street by his teachers, and the youngster incurred a broken nose, broken ribs and severe bruising all over his body from the attack.
Horrific footage of the attack caught on CCTV is below along with pictures of the terrible state the Steaua goalie was left in.
- Learn all about the crazy situation at Steaua Bucharest with this superb documentary [V...
- Who are ya! Steaua Bucharest lose identity after court loss, play match as “hosts...
- Golazo direct from a corner! Lucian Sânmărtean (Steaua Bucharest) v Gaz Metan [Video]
- Horror tackle! CFR Cluj midfielder Negrut sent off for awful foul on Steau goalkeeper A...
- Steaua Bucharest and Petrolul players fight on the pitch at FT whistle [Video]
- Steaua Bucharest 5 – Dinamo Bucharest 2
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...