Holland are a whopping 4/1 to qualify past Mexico for the World Cup quarter-finals with Betfair
This looks like yet another cracking offer from Betfair with the Netherlands clear favourites with all the bookmakers to get past Mexico and reach the World Cup quarter-finals.
A quick glance at most other bookies will show you that Holland are generally around 1/2 to get past Mexico – this is some difference!
And, on the evidence of the World Cup so far you have to back Louis van Gaal’s side to emerge past El Tri in Fortaleza.
It all started with that 5-1 demolition of Spain, one of the best games and performances from any side at the World Cup so far.
Further wins over Australia and Chile should mean Holland are absolutely in prime condition going into the second round.
Louis van Gaal’s team have looked devastating on the break and with Robin van Persie and Arjen Robben have two of the finest attackers appearing in Brazil.
You also get the impression that Holland are absolutely desperate to get to another final and make up for the disappointment of South Africa 2010.
Meanwhile, whilst Mexico have impressed, getting out of Group A was no mean feat, this is where they usually exit the World Cup.
Mexico have been knocked out of the World Cup finals at the second round stage in all five editions since 1994.
Goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa and coach Miguel Herrera have been great to watch so far but they will be no match for the scintillating Dutch!
To grab a piece of this ridiculously good offer, head to Betfair with this link and follow these instructions:
1. Join using Promo code: ZEP129
2. Place your first bet (max £10) on the Netherlands in the To Qualify market at the current Sportsbook price.
3. Your winnings will get topped up within 24 hours if the Netherlands qualify, of Betfair will refund your stake if they don’t, up to 10 pounds.
Watch Live Stream
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Holland beat Austria 2-0 thanks to goals from Janssen & Wijnaldum (Video)June 5, 2016
- Stoke’s Marko Arnautovic spat at Holland defender Kenny Tete (Video)June 4, 2016
- The Dutch FA want to appoint Louis van Gaal as their new technical director [Independent]March 30, 2016
- Ryan Giggs backs ex-Man United boss Louis van Gaal for the England job on ITV (Video)June 30, 2016
- Ander Herrera discusses Manchester United career so far & Jose Mourinho appointment [Marca]May 31, 2016
- Memphis Depay talks Louis van Gaal and ‘beating every opponent’ next season [Quotes]May 31, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27, 2016