Holland are a whopping 4/1 to qualify past Mexico for the World Cup quarter-finals with Betfair
- June 28, 2014
This looks like yet another cracking offer from Betfair with the Netherlands clear favourites with all the bookmakers to get past Mexico and reach the World Cup quarter-finals.
A quick glance at most other bookies will show you that Holland are generally around 1/2 to get past Mexico – this is some difference!
And, on the evidence of the World Cup so far you have to back Louis van Gaal’s side to emerge past El Tri in Fortaleza.
It all started with that 5-1 demolition of Spain, one of the best games and performances from any side at the World Cup so far.
Further wins over Australia and Chile should mean Holland are absolutely in prime condition going into the second round.
Louis van Gaal’s team have looked devastating on the break and with Robin van Persie and Arjen Robben have two of the finest attackers appearing in Brazil.
You also get the impression that Holland are absolutely desperate to get to another final and make up for the disappointment of South Africa 2010.
Meanwhile, whilst Mexico have impressed, getting out of Group A was no mean feat, this is where they usually exit the World Cup.
Mexico have been knocked out of the World Cup finals at the second round stage in all five editions since 1994.
Goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa and coach Miguel Herrera have been great to watch so far but they will be no match for the scintillating Dutch!
To grab a piece of this ridiculously good offer, head to Betfair with this link and follow these instructions:
1. Join using Promo code: ZEP129
2. Place your first bet (max £10) on the Netherlands in the To Qualify market at the current Sportsbook price.
3. Your winnings will get topped up within 24 hours if the Netherlands qualify, of Betfair will refund your stake if they don’t, up to 10 pounds.
- Arjen Robben pulls out of Bayern Munich’s China tour with a muscle problem [Tweets]
- Arjen Robben answers fan questions about his future, injuries and teammates [Video]
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Bayern Munich stars feature in hilarious new club advert ft. Robben & Muller [Video]
- Bayern Munich plan €100 million bid for Chelsea star Eden Hazard [SportNet]
- Leo Messi, Mesut Ozil and a host of other stars feature in new Adidas advert [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi