Holger Badstuber makes Bayern Munich comeback 18 months after cruciate injury [Video]
- July 19, 2014
After a 2013 annus horibilus, happily, there has proven to be light at the end of the tunnel for Holger Badstuber.
The German defender suffered a horror cruciate ligament injury in December 2012, and after undergoing operation, then had an 18 month recovery period.
That’s an incredibly long time to be out in any sport, and Badstuber now looks set to put it all behind him, having made his comeback for Bayern Munuch against a fan club yesterday.
Badstuber would have been a key member of Germany’s World Cup winning squad, and will now be looking to regain his spot in the Bundesliga champions’ defensive line.
Watch the video of Badstuber’s long-awaited comeback on the clip below.
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...