Holger Badstuber makes Bayern Munich comeback 18 months after cruciate injury [Video]
- July 19, 2014
After a 2013 annus horibilus, happily, there has proven to be light at the end of the tunnel for Holger Badstuber.
The German defender suffered a horror cruciate ligament injury in December 2012, and after undergoing operation, then had an 18 month recovery period.
That’s an incredibly long time to be out in any sport, and Badstuber now looks set to put it all behind him, having made his comeback for Bayern Munuch against a fan club yesterday.
Badstuber would have been a key member of Germany’s World Cup winning squad, and will now be looking to regain his spot in the Bundesliga champions’ defensive line.
Watch the video of Badstuber’s long-awaited comeback on the clip below.
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Bayern Munich star Jerome Boateng joins Jay Z’s ‘Roc Nation Sports’ l...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Manchester City at end of next season [beIN SP...
- Manuel Neuer and Thomas Muller play match on Pearl River, surprise Bayern fans (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi