Hoffenheim’s mascot loses his head, literally, after falling over an advertising hoarding v Wolfsburg [Vine]
- March 3, 2014
Have you ever wanted to see a mascot fall over and for his head to come off? If so, then Sunday in Germany was your lucky day…
Hoffenheim claimed a huge 6-2 win over Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga, and the heavy result left the hosts mascot trippin‘.
After Anthony Modeste bagged the Village Team’s fourth goal just before the halftime break, a comedy 3rd eye was spotted as the home mascot, “Hoffi”, fell over and lost his head.
Watch the hilarious footage below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...