- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Hoffenheim’s mascot loses his head, literally, after falling over an advertising hoarding v Wolfsburg [Vine]
- March 3, 2014
Have you ever wanted to see a mascot fall over and for his head to come off? If so, then Sunday in Germany was your lucky day…
Hoffenheim claimed a huge 6-2 win over Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga, and the heavy result left the hosts mascot trippin‘.
After Anthony Modeste bagged the Village Team’s fourth goal just before the halftime break, a comedy 3rd eye was spotted as the home mascot, “Hoffi”, fell over and lost his head.
Watch the hilarious footage below.