Hoffenheim’s mascot loses his head, literally, after falling over an advertising hoarding v Wolfsburg [Vine]
Have you ever wanted to see a mascot fall over and for his head to come off? If so, then Sunday in Germany was your lucky day…
Hoffenheim claimed a huge 6-2 win over Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga, and the heavy result left the hosts mascot trippin‘.
After Anthony Modeste bagged the Village Team’s fourth goal just before the halftime break, a comedy 3rd eye was spotted as the home mascot, “Hoffi”, fell over and lost his head.
Watch the hilarious footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool target Niklas Sule is also being chased by Borussia Dortmund [Bild]March 30th, 2016
- Kevin Volland (Hoffenheim) scores fastest ever Bundesliga goal v Bayern Munich (official video)August 22nd, 2015
- Leeds 1 – Hoffenheim 2: Tom Adeyemi scored his first goal for the Whites (Highlights)July 26th, 2015
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino poses with club jersey [Pictures]June 24th, 2015
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014