Hoffenheim’s Andreas Beck flew into the head of cameraman, worker forced off on a stretcher [Vines]
- March 16, 2014
A cameraman suffered a nasty injury in the Bundesliga on Saturday during Hoffenheim v Mainz.
Hoffenheim’s marauding right back Andreas Beck went flying over the advertising hoardings when he tried to keep the ball into play, and the player ended up torpedoing into a middle-aged cameraman.
Beck collided with the cameraman’s head, and the poor fellow was forced to leave the pitch on a stretcher.
See the bizarre injury from Germany below.
- Kevin Volland (Hoffenheim) scores fastest ever Bundesliga goal v Bayern Munich (officia...
- Leeds 1 – Hoffenheim 2: Tom Adeyemi scored his first goal for the Whites (Highlig...
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino poses with club jersey [Pictures]
- All of new Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino’s assists since 2012 [video]
- Ryan Babel predicts Liverpool fans will love Roberto Firmino [Instagram]
- A statistical comparison of Raheem Sterling & Liverpool new boy Roberto Firmino [W...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...