Hoffenheim’s Andreas Beck flew into the head of cameraman, worker forced off on a stretcher [Vines]
- March 16, 2014
A cameraman suffered a nasty injury in the Bundesliga on Saturday during Hoffenheim v Mainz.
Hoffenheim’s marauding right back Andreas Beck went flying over the advertising hoardings when he tried to keep the ball into play, and the player ended up torpedoing into a middle-aged cameraman.
Beck collided with the cameraman’s head, and the poor fellow was forced to leave the pitch on a stretcher.
See the bizarre injury from Germany below.
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino poses with club jersey [Pictures]
- All of new Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino’s assists since 2012 [video]
- Ryan Babel predicts Liverpool fans will love Roberto Firmino [Instagram]
- A statistical comparison of Raheem Sterling & Liverpool new boy Roberto Firmino [W...
- Liverpool agree a deal with Hoffenheim to sign Roberto Firmino [Sky Sports]
- Liverpool hold talks with Roberto Firmino and two other top class strikers [SSN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi