- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
- Diego Costa could have been sent off for 2 stamps for Chelsea v Liverpool [Vid & pics]
- Fan footage of Branislav Ivanovic goal for Chelsea v Liverpool
History in Brazil as Rivaldo (41) played alongside his son Rivaldinho (18) for Mogi Mirim v XV de Piracicaba
It’s finally happened…
History was made in Brazil overnight on Tuesday during the Campeonato Paulista match between Mogi Mirim and XV de Piracicaba.
Away from the scoreline, which ended 1-1, something special happened for the hosts as Rivaldo, now the president of Mogi Mirim, came off the bench early in the second half to play alongside his 18-year-old teenage son Rivaldinho in a professional match for the first time.
Following the game Rivaldo updated his Instagram account with a heart-felt message of joy on the historic moment in his life. Rivaldo wrote:
I want to thank God for this special day in my life when I could play with my son @ _rivaldojr in an official game. The game ended 1-1, but this day is going to be history. Thank you my God for everything you did and do in my life.
Match highlights from Mogi Mirim’s 1-1 draw with XV de Piracicaba can be seen below.
- Updated: February 19, 2014