- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
History in Brazil as Rivaldo (41) played alongside his son Rivaldinho (18) for Mogi Mirim v XV de Piracicaba
- Updated: February 19, 2014
It’s finally happened…
History was made in Brazil overnight on Tuesday during the Campeonato Paulista match between Mogi Mirim and XV de Piracicaba.
Away from the scoreline, which ended 1-1, something special happened for the hosts as Rivaldo, now the president of Mogi Mirim, came off the bench early in the second half to play alongside his 18-year-old teenage son Rivaldinho in a professional match for the first time.
Following the game Rivaldo updated his Instagram account with a heart-felt message of joy on the historic moment in his life. Rivaldo wrote:
I want to thank God for this special day in my life when I could play with my son @ _rivaldojr in an official game. The game ended 1-1, but this day is going to be history. Thank you my God for everything you did and do in my life.
Match highlights from Mogi Mirim’s 1-1 draw with XV de Piracicaba can be seen below.