- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Hisato Sato & Sanfrecce Hiroshima team mates roll out a Sumo-esque celebration v Ulsan
It was an all-Asian affair in the 5th placed play-off in Japan on Wednesday as Sanfrecce Hiroshima edged out Ulsan 3-2.
Hisato Sato was man of the match with a brace for Sanfrecce Hiroshima and his second goal featured a rather interesting celebration.
After flicking the ball home, Sato ran over to the touchline and appeared to engage in a Sumo-esque celebration.
An early contender for best celebration at the Club World Cup! Chelsea and Corinthians should take note…
- Updated: December 12, 2012