Hisato Sato & Sanfrecce Hiroshima team mates roll out a Sumo-esque celebration v Ulsan
- December 12, 2012
It was an all-Asian affair in the 5th placed play-off in Japan on Wednesday as Sanfrecce Hiroshima edged out Ulsan 3-2.
Hisato Sato was man of the match with a brace for Sanfrecce Hiroshima and his second goal featured a rather interesting celebration.
After flicking the ball home, Sato ran over to the touchline and appeared to engage in a Sumo-esque celebration.
An early contender for best celebration at the Club World Cup! Chelsea and Corinthians should take note…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi