- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Hisato Sato & Sanfrecce Hiroshima team mates roll out a Sumo-esque celebration v Ulsan
It was an all-Asian affair in the 5th placed play-off in Japan on Wednesday as Sanfrecce Hiroshima edged out Ulsan 3-2.
Hisato Sato was man of the match with a brace for Sanfrecce Hiroshima and his second goal featured a rather interesting celebration.
After flicking the ball home, Sato ran over to the touchline and appeared to engage in a Sumo-esque celebration.
An early contender for best celebration at the Club World Cup! Chelsea and Corinthians should take note…
- Updated: December 12, 2012