Hisato Sato & Sanfrecce Hiroshima team mates roll out a Sumo-esque celebration v Ulsan
- December 12, 2012
It was an all-Asian affair in the 5th placed play-off in Japan on Wednesday as Sanfrecce Hiroshima edged out Ulsan 3-2.
Hisato Sato was man of the match with a brace for Sanfrecce Hiroshima and his second goal featured a rather interesting celebration.
After flicking the ball home, Sato ran over to the touchline and appeared to engage in a Sumo-esque celebration.
An early contender for best celebration at the Club World Cup! Chelsea and Corinthians should take note…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...