Hisato Sato (Hiroshima) scores a ridiculous backheel flick and volley golazo v Kofu
- December 22, 2013
Sanfrecce Hiroshima’s Hisato Sato, the J. League’s Most Valuable Player and top scorer in 2012, scored an incredible goal on Sunday.
The left footed forward helped his side beat Kofu in the Japanese Emirates Cup on penalties, after drawing 1-1 after 120 minutes.
Sato produced an awesome backheel flick over a defender with his left foot before catching the ball on the volley with his right foot.
A goal worthy of winning a cup tie in itself.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]