- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
His Blues Debut: Thorgan Hazard (Chelsea U21s) v Manchester City
- Updated: August 28, 2012
As many will know, reserve football in the England has undergone a major facelift over the summer with the introduction of the Barclays U21 Premier League, and that setting proved the background for the debut of Eden Hazard’s brother Thorgan during the middle of August.
Thorgan Hazard is a 19-year-old midfielder who came through the ranks at Lens. He made 14 appearances in the French second division in 2011/2012, whilst also representing Belgium Under-19s in the recent European Championships.
So how did he get on in his first Chelsea performance?
With the match still goalless, Hazard was brought off the bench in the 66th minute and immediately the attacking midfielder got in the thick of things.
Positioned in a forward role wearing the number 14 shirt, Thorgan was hacked down sixty seconds after coming on the pitch, he showed vision with a lovely chipped pass in the 74th, while his standout moment came in 87th minute when a terrific backheel played in Billy Clifford who unfortunately could only strike the bar.
Watch highlights of Thorgan Hazard’s debut below.