- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
His 1st video interview: Liverpool sign Philippe Coutinho for £8.5m
- Updated: January 30, 2013
Liverpool have locked up their second exciting signing of the January transfer window.
Philippe Coutinho, a 20-year-old Brazilian midfielder, has completed a non-specific “long-term deal” to Anfield from Inter Milan. The transfer fee was a reported £8.5m.
As could be expected for a young man completing a major move to a new country, Coutinho’s first opportunity to speak into the camera produced a series of classic cliches and high hopes.
I’m feeling very happy, it’s a very important step in my career and I’m expecting to come here and play good football to give my contribution on the pitch… Liverpool is a great club with great players. We’ve always heard about Liverpool’s history in Brazil. They are the club that have been interested in me and that have showed this interest so I know they believe in me and my football.
Watch Philippe Coutinho’s first Liverpool interview below.
(Below the fold is a comedy photoshop picture from Coutinho’s contract signing.)