Hilariously Bad: Neymar’s ridiculous dive during Brazil vs Uruguay
- June 26, 2013
Aside from trolling Uruguay’s Alvaro Gonzalèz, Neymar’s other main flashpoint during Brazil’s win to reach the Confederations Cup final came when the Barcelona starlet pirouetted through midair to win a foul.
The incident began with Neymar battling for possession with Walter Gargano in the final stages of the game.
As the two players grappled to win possession, Neymar, who had his hed down to begin with, faked getting hit in the face with a huge jump into the air before the Brazilian star came crashing down to earth.
It was a poor piece of theatre, and shamed Neymar for simulation.
Watch Neymar’s ridiculous dive during Brazil v Uruguay below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi