Hilariously Bad: Neymar’s ridiculous dive during Brazil vs Uruguay
- June 26, 2013
Aside from trolling Uruguay’s Alvaro Gonzalèz, Neymar’s other main flashpoint during Brazil’s win to reach the Confederations Cup final came when the Barcelona starlet pirouetted through midair to win a foul.
The incident began with Neymar battling for possession with Walter Gargano in the final stages of the game.
As the two players grappled to win possession, Neymar, who had his hed down to begin with, faked getting hit in the face with a huge jump into the air before the Brazilian star came crashing down to earth.
It was a poor piece of theatre, and shamed Neymar for simulation.
Watch Neymar’s ridiculous dive during Brazil v Uruguay below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...