- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
Hilariously Bad: Neymar’s ridiculous dive during Brazil vs Uruguay
Aside from trolling Uruguay’s Alvaro Gonzalèz, Neymar’s other main flashpoint during Brazil’s win to reach the Confederations Cup final came when the Barcelona starlet pirouetted through midair to win a foul.
The incident began with Neymar battling for possession with Walter Gargano in the final stages of the game.
As the two players grappled to win possession, Neymar, who had his hed down to begin with, faked getting hit in the face with a huge jump into the air before the Brazilian star came crashing down to earth.
It was a poor piece of theatre, and shamed Neymar for simulation.
Watch Neymar’s ridiculous dive during Brazil v Uruguay below.
- Updated: June 26, 2013