- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Video surfaces. Sponsors run
- Eric Abidal (Olympiakos) plays final professional game; Due to become coach at La Masia [Pictures]
Hilarious! The worst piece of playacting you may ever see: Weligton (Malaga) v Atletico Madrid [Vine]
With only minutes left on the clock in Atletico Madrid’s 1-0 win over Malaga, a hilarious incident occurred.
Malaga’s Brazilian centre back Weligton produced a ridiculous piece of playacting in an attempt to con the referee.
Firstly, he went down incredibly easy, before pushing Cristiano Rodriguez with the ball and then diving to the ground holding his head.
It made zero sense and was directly next to the linesman, so he just looked like a fool.
- Updated: January 4, 2014