Hilarious! The worst piece of playacting you may ever see: Weligton (Malaga) v Atletico Madrid [Vine]
With only minutes left on the clock in Atletico Madrid’s 1-0 win over Malaga, a hilarious incident occurred.
Malaga’s Brazilian centre back Weligton produced a ridiculous piece of playacting in an attempt to con the referee.
Firstly, he went down incredibly easy, before pushing Cristiano Rodriguez with the ball and then diving to the ground holding his head.
It made zero sense and was directly next to the linesman, so he just looked like a fool.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Real Madrid held to 0-0 draw by Malaga at the Bernabeu (official highlights)
- Real Madrid robbed in 0-0 draw v Malaga: Isco shot crossed the line (video & pictures)
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)