Hilarious! The worst piece of playacting you may ever see: Weligton (Malaga) v Atletico Madrid [Vine]
- January 4, 2014
With only minutes left on the clock in Atletico Madrid’s 1-0 win over Malaga, a hilarious incident occurred.
Malaga’s Brazilian centre back Weligton produced a ridiculous piece of playacting in an attempt to con the referee.
Firstly, he went down incredibly easy, before pushing Cristiano Rodriguez with the ball and then diving to the ground holding his head.
It made zero sense and was directly next to the linesman, so he just looked like a fool.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]