- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
Hilarious medical advances are spotted in Romanian 5th division with the motorised wheelbarrow
You know something crazy has happened when a team wins 9-0 and that’s not the main story after the game.
A Romanian 5th division match has been pressed into the public sphere after it featured one of the most hilarious medical advances seen, possibly ever, in a football match.
Politehnica Timisoara beat Timisul Urseni 9-0 on Saturday, however the standout moment of the match arrived when a player fell down injured only to be taken off the pitch by a motorised wheelbarrow.
With a medical sticker slapped on the side of the makeshift human transporter, the motorised wheelbarrow drew loud cheers from the 400-strong crowd on the sidelines, and the cheers grew even louder when the felled player celebrated sitting in vehicle as he exited the pitch.
Watch the oustanding footage below.
(Spotted on Prosport.ro)
- Updated: April 22, 2013