Hilarious medical advances are spotted in Romanian 5th division with the motorised wheelbarrow
- April 22, 2013
You know something crazy has happened when a team wins 9-0 and that’s not the main story after the game.
A Romanian 5th division match has been pressed into the public sphere after it featured one of the most hilarious medical advances seen, possibly ever, in a football match.
Politehnica Timisoara beat Timisul Urseni 9-0 on Saturday, however the standout moment of the match arrived when a player fell down injured only to be taken off the pitch by a motorised wheelbarrow.
With a medical sticker slapped on the side of the makeshift human transporter, the motorised wheelbarrow drew loud cheers from the 400-strong crowd on the sidelines, and the cheers grew even louder when the felled player celebrated sitting in vehicle as he exited the pitch.
Watch the oustanding footage below.
(Spotted on Prosport.ro)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...