Hilarious medical advances are spotted in Romanian 5th division with the motorised wheelbarrow
- April 22, 2013
You know something crazy has happened when a team wins 9-0 and that’s not the main story after the game.
A Romanian 5th division match has been pressed into the public sphere after it featured one of the most hilarious medical advances seen, possibly ever, in a football match.
Politehnica Timisoara beat Timisul Urseni 9-0 on Saturday, however the standout moment of the match arrived when a player fell down injured only to be taken off the pitch by a motorised wheelbarrow.
With a medical sticker slapped on the side of the makeshift human transporter, the motorised wheelbarrow drew loud cheers from the 400-strong crowd on the sidelines, and the cheers grew even louder when the felled player celebrated sitting in vehicle as he exited the pitch.
Watch the oustanding footage below.
(Spotted on Prosport.ro)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]