Hilarious! Captain Thomas Vermaelen got the Arsenal mascot to hide Spurs’ crest during the pre-game pomp [Vine]
- January 4, 2014
An Arsenal fan made a comedy video at the start of the North London Derby by recording an incident in reverse.
The video made it seem like Arsenal captain Thomas Vermaelen pulled a brilliant stunt before the kick off with Tottenham, as the Arsenal captain trolled his opponents via a young mascot in the pre-game pomp.
As Vermaelen was stood next to a linesman in the pre-game handshake line, the Belgian defender instructed his mascot to turn a placard with Spurs’ crest and club information.
Of course the opposite was indeed what really happened – Vermaelen got the mascot to reveal the Spurs plaque for the cameras – however most people were happily duped into enjoying the video in reverse.
Watch the hilarious Vine video of the incident below, along with a GIF of what really happened.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi