Highly-rated Adnan Januzaj tells Belgian manager that he’s staying at Manchester United [SSN]
- October 7, 2013
You’re probably getting sick of hearing his name but another story has been broken regarding the future of Manchester United youngster Adnan Januzaj.
In recent days he’s been all over the back pages after bagging a brace in United’s 2-1 win at Sunderland.
England manager Roy Hodgson then confirmed he was interested in making the Belgian/Albanian winger an England international.
Another huge story regarding the 18 year old is where exactly his future lies.
Manchester United will obviously be desperate to keep hold of their gem but with his contract running out in the summer, almost every big club in Europe has been linked to the latest superstar.
However, on Monday evening Sky Sports News reported that Adnan Januzaj had told Belgian manager Marc Wilmots that he intends to stay at Manchester United.
Sky Sports News also reported that his new contract at Old Trafford would see him earning £30,000 a week.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]