- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Highly-rated Adnan Januzaj tells Belgian manager that he’s staying at Manchester United [SSN]
You’re probably getting sick of hearing his name but another story has been broken regarding the future of Manchester United youngster Adnan Januzaj.
In recent days he’s been all over the back pages after bagging a brace in United’s 2-1 win at Sunderland.
England manager Roy Hodgson then confirmed he was interested in making the Belgian/Albanian winger an England international.
Another huge story regarding the 18 year old is where exactly his future lies.
Manchester United will obviously be desperate to keep hold of their gem but with his contract running out in the summer, almost every big club in Europe has been linked to the latest superstar.
However, on Monday evening Sky Sports News reported that Adnan Januzaj had told Belgian manager Marc Wilmots that he intends to stay at Manchester United.
Sky Sports News also reported that his new contract at Old Trafford would see him earning £30,000 a week.
- Updated: October 7, 2013