- Luis Suarez gives Barcelona first minute lead v Valencia [Video]
- Mark Hughes worried Stoke could miss out on Europa League because of Tom Jones song
- Are you Barça in disguise? Conference side Eastleigh score tiki-taka team golazo [Video]
- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
Highly-rated Adnan Januzaj tells Belgian manager that he’s staying at Manchester United [SSN]
- October 7, 2013
You’re probably getting sick of hearing his name but another story has been broken regarding the future of Manchester United youngster Adnan Januzaj.
In recent days he’s been all over the back pages after bagging a brace in United’s 2-1 win at Sunderland.
England manager Roy Hodgson then confirmed he was interested in making the Belgian/Albanian winger an England international.
Another huge story regarding the 18 year old is where exactly his future lies.
Manchester United will obviously be desperate to keep hold of their gem but with his contract running out in the summer, almost every big club in Europe has been linked to the latest superstar.
However, on Monday evening Sky Sports News reported that Adnan Januzaj had told Belgian manager Marc Wilmots that he intends to stay at Manchester United.
Sky Sports News also reported that his new contract at Old Trafford would see him earning £30,000 a week.