Hibernian v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Scottish Premier League match
- January 24, 2014
Celtic take on Hibernian at Easter Road in the SPL’s early morning kick off.
St Mirren v Celtic kicks off at 12.45pm UK time on 5.1.14.
Bet365 are showing Hibernian v Celtic: live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Hibernian v Celtic is not available in the UK or Ireland, but can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Celtic are 14 points clear at the top of the table and still have 2 games in hand. Captain and Midfielder Scott Brown remains bullish about winning every match, saying: “They are going to come and try to fight and win the battle in the first 15-20 minutes, but we’ve got players in the dressing-room who can deal with that and we can obviously get the ball down and play as well. They are putting more balls in the box and are trying to play higher up the park rather than playing the ball at the back. But they seem to be doing well under Terry Butcher. We know they are a good team.”
Adam Matthews, Mikael Lustig and Beram Kayal are all still ruled out for the Scottish Premiership champions, but recent midfield signing Stefan Johansen is included in the squad. Georgios Samaras is expected to return to the starting line up.
Hibernian manager Terry Butcher said the following about the match: “I see this as a one-off game; our results against Celtic won’t determine where we finish the season. Training has been tremendous this week. We’ve been working on sharpness; pressing the ball and keeping the ball when we have it. Celtic are a team that let you play football, so we need to be brave when we have the ball and be competitive for as long as we can.”
Hibernian must do without defenders Ryan McGivern and Paul Hanlon, while midfielder Scott Robertson is also unavailable due to suspension.
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Celtic legends John Hartson and Chris Sutton slam club after CL playoff exit (video)
- Malmo v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Champions League play-off 2nd leg
- Malmö fans troll Celtic with funny twist on Pink Floyd’s ‘Another Brick In ...
- Fail: Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths loses a fight with an advertising hoarding (Video)
- Celtic’s Virgil Van Dijk’s pulled off a brilliant nutmeg v Partick Thistle...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...