He’s tried it before! Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o tried to nick the ball off Gigi Buffon whilst at Inter
New Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o was involved in a highly controversial moment this weekend after he nicked the ball off the the Cardiff keeper whilst he was bouncing it.
Technically, the goal it led to should have been disallowed but it wasn’t, and it was the starting point for their 4-1 comeback over Cardiff.
It turns out Samuel Eto’o has tried it before.
Whilst at Inter, during a match against Juventus, he was ready to pounce on legendary keeper Gigi Buffon.
Buffon clocked it and the pair instead shared a cheeky smile:
Watch Live Stream
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City charged by the FA. Cesc Fabregas gets away with itDecember 5, 2016
- Real Madrid offer rejected for wonderkid Alexander Isak. Chelsea still in the mix [Expressen]December 5, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o insinuates that Eden Hazard used to be lazy & criticises Man United’s boss [Telefoot]December 4, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o faces 10 years in prison & an enormous fine for tax fraud in SpainNovember 24, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o makes crazy bet with an Antalyaspor fanOctober 19, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016