- Geoff Shreeves chats with Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels pre Arsenal 1 – Man United 2 [video]
- David Moyes split his trousers during his 1st game at Real Sociedad [Pictures]
- Tottenham confirm special relationship with Real Madrid is now over
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Pep Guardiola after Bayern 4 – Hoffenheim 0: We didn’t play all that well!
He’s tried it before! Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o tried to nick the ball off Gigi Buffon whilst at Inter
New Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o was involved in a highly controversial moment this weekend after he nicked the ball off the the Cardiff keeper whilst he was bouncing it.
Technically, the goal it led to should have been disallowed but it wasn’t, and it was the starting point for their 4-1 comeback over Cardiff.
It turns out Samuel Eto’o has tried it before.
Whilst at Inter, during a match against Juventus, he was ready to pounce on legendary keeper Gigi Buffon.
Buffon clocked it and the pair instead shared a cheeky smile:
- Updated: October 20, 2013