He’s tried it before! Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o tried to nick the ball off Gigi Buffon whilst at Inter
New Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o was involved in a highly controversial moment this weekend after he nicked the ball off the the Cardiff keeper whilst he was bouncing it.
Technically, the goal it led to should have been disallowed but it wasn’t, and it was the starting point for their 4-1 comeback over Cardiff.
It turns out Samuel Eto’o has tried it before.
Whilst at Inter, during a match against Juventus, he was ready to pounce on legendary keeper Gigi Buffon.
Buffon clocked it and the pair instead shared a cheeky smile:
Watch Live Stream
- Burn: Chelsea’s Antonio Conte hit back at Jose Mourinho’s moaning with epic zingerOctober 24, 2016
- Mesut Who? You won’t believe the player leading the Premier League Assists ChartOctober 24, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o makes crazy bet with an Antalyaspor fanOctober 19, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o dropped by Antalyaspor after making racism accusation on InstagramSeptember 21, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o has been named as the interim player-coach of Antalyaspor [Cameroon Online]December 15, 2015