He’s tried it before! Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o tried to nick the ball off Gigi Buffon whilst at Inter
New Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o was involved in a highly controversial moment this weekend after he nicked the ball off the the Cardiff keeper whilst he was bouncing it.
Technically, the goal it led to should have been disallowed but it wasn’t, and it was the starting point for their 4-1 comeback over Cardiff.
It turns out Samuel Eto’o has tried it before.
Whilst at Inter, during a match against Juventus, he was ready to pounce on legendary keeper Gigi Buffon.
Buffon clocked it and the pair instead shared a cheeky smile:
Watch Live Stream
- Despite Cesc Fabregas claims, Chelsea are still trying to sell the Spaniard [Gazzetta]August 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans take to social media to slam Man City’s Sergio AgueroAugust 29, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea told what they have to pay to sign Fabinho [L’Equipe]August 29, 2016
- Man City & Chelsea stars plus Marcus Rashford & Alexis Sanchez in the BBC XI of the weekAugust 29, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o has been named as the interim player-coach of Antalyaspor [Cameroon Online]December 15, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o provided an outrageous assist for Antalyaspor equaliser v Galatasaray (Video)November 22, 2015
- Ex-Chelsea man Samuel Eto’o continues his brilliant scoring record with Antalyaspor (Video)September 12, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o scored two excellent goals on his Antalyaspor debut (video)August 15, 2015