He’s tried it before! Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o tried to nick the ball off Gigi Buffon whilst at Inter
New Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o was involved in a highly controversial moment this weekend after he nicked the ball off the the Cardiff keeper whilst he was bouncing it.
Technically, the goal it led to should have been disallowed but it wasn’t, and it was the starting point for their 4-1 comeback over Cardiff.
It turns out Samuel Eto’o has tried it before.
Whilst at Inter, during a match against Juventus, he was ready to pounce on legendary keeper Gigi Buffon.
Buffon clocked it and the pair instead shared a cheeky smile:
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o dropped by Antalyaspor after making racism accusation on InstagramSeptember 21, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o has been named as the interim player-coach of Antalyaspor [Cameroon Online]December 15, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o provided an outrageous assist for Antalyaspor equaliser v Galatasaray (Video)November 22, 2015
- Ex-Chelsea man Samuel Eto’o continues his brilliant scoring record with Antalyaspor (Video)September 12, 2015